fb

Realm Makers 2019

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Realm Makers 2019

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@dekreel That meme was SO just what I needed!

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Catwing
    @catwing

@ncstokes Yay! She lives!

What state are you in (if you don’t mind me asking)? I’m sure one exists! *determined stare of determination*

*strokes cats* Forever and always, Kapeefers.

@jenwriter17
    You doubt the power of cat eyes combined with a head tilt? Ha! Who can resist it? πŸ˜›

@dekreel
    *nods sagely*
    *doubts flee at the sight of the Daniel meme*

@snapper
    TOOTHLESS! πŸ˜€

@emgc
    Okay.
    I hope so too. πŸ™‚

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Catwing
    @catwing

I can hardly believe it is nearing the end of June already!
    And Realm Makers is next month! I’m really excited! πŸ˜€
    So I thought I’d revive this thread and see if anyone else is going or wants to talk about going or something like that. I don’t know. *shrug*

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Cassandra Hamm
    @cassandraia

@catwing I AM ALSO EXCITED!!! πŸ˜€ (if you haven’t guessed, I’m going. XD) Are you dressing up for the dinner Friday?

I crush readers' souls like grapes.

Catwing
    @catwing

@cassandraia YAY!!!
    I don’t think I’ve talked to you much on here. So hello. πŸ˜€
    I plan to… If I finish my costume in time that is… I shall be a catwing, if all goes well. :3
    Are you dressing up?

Cassandra Hamm
    @cassandraia

<p style=”text-align: left;”>@catwing hi!! Yeah, I’m not very active XP I’m also on YWW, so that takes up most of my time on these kinds of sites. (I was established there first.) Glad to meet you though! Maybe we can meet at RM! :D</p>
    What is a catwing? πŸ™‚ and yes! I plan to be Yzma from Emperor’s New Groove. (I count that as being speculative because hello, talking llama XD)

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@catwing AH IT’S GETTING SO CLOSE!!!

As you know, I am going. πŸ˜‰ I can’t wait to see your catwing costume! πŸ˜€

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
    www.jennaterese.com

Catwing
    @catwing

@cassandraia That’s okay. Yep, nice to meet you! And eventually at RM! πŸ˜€

A catwing is a cat with wings. But my character is also part cheshire cat. :3
    Oh, cool!

@jenwriter17
    YES!!! I’M SOOO EXCITED!!! *throws feathers everywhere*

Are you dressing up?
    Yes, my costume! I’m not sure if I’ll be able to make all the pieces in time, but I’m going to try! *determined look* It will happen! 😼

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@catwing

πŸ˜€

Mmmmmmmm…I don’t think so. I didn’t last time. It’s not really my thing, but I have a lot of fun looking at everyone else’s costumes. I don’t know, maybe I’ll think about it a bit more and consider it. πŸ˜‰

You can do it!

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
    www.jennaterese.com

Cassandra Hamm
    @cassandraia

@catwing yay! πŸ˜€ I will have to look for the cheshire cat with wings at the dinner! Good luck making the costume πŸ™‚

Catwing
    @catwing

@jenwriter17 Okay. πŸ™‚
    Yeah! πŸ˜€

@cassandraia
    Thanks. I’ll try. πŸ˜€

Chalice
    @chalice

@catwing, Aw, man. My brother’s going to be there and I really wish I could go. 😒 But alas, I don’t got no monies. 😭

ENFP-T/Artist/Writer/Musician
    β€œCreativity takes courage” -Henri Matisse

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest