fb

Realm Makers 2019

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Realm Makers 2019

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Catwing
    @catwing

I’m going to Realm Makers this year! *throws feathers*
    So I was wondering who else was going and if any of y’all wanted to split a room. Even if you don’t want to split a room it would be nice to meet some of y’all there (if you are going). 😀

@rochellaine
    @ashira @jenwriter17 @ncstokes @snapper @ethryndal @alia @jessi-rae @emgc @princess-foo @kate @filewriter

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Jessi Rae
    @jessi-rae

Hey @catwing! Unfortunately, I don’t think my family will be able to afford RM this year. 🙁 I’d love to split a room with you otherwise! Maybe next year, if we’re both able to go. Hope you super enjoy it! I know I did when I went last year. *dreamy sigh as I remember fond memories*

"How did I escape? With difficulty. How did I plan this moment? With pleasure."

Catwing
    @catwing

@jessi-rae Too bad…
    Yeah, maybe next year! 😀
    I hope I enjoy it too! ^_^ *also hopes to make fond memories*

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Jessi Rae
    @jessi-rae

@catwing *is quite sure you will make fond memories 😀 *

"How did I escape? With difficulty. How did I plan this moment? With pleasure."

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@catwing Aw, thanks so much for asking me…but um I dont even know what Realm Makers is… Where is it?

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Catwing
    @catwing

@ashira It’s in St. Louis, Missouri.
    Here’s the website.

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@catwing To bad we dont still live in MO…then there might have been hope of meeting 😛

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@catwing I might be going. We’ll see. 😉

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
    www.jennaterese.com

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@catwing @seekjustice @dekreel @snapper @valtmy @ariel-ashira @anyone Oh, by the way, is it just me or is the Kingdom Pen site not working? 🙁

www.jennaterese.com

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@jenwriter17 Nope, KP has been out for everyone.

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@ariel-ashira Oh, like……permanently???

www.jennaterese.com

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@jenwriter17 I dont know.  Josiah has tried to ask Reagan about it but as far as I know he has not heard back.

Cassandra Hamm
    @cassandraia

@catwing yay!!! Glad you’re going!!! 😀 I am too, but I’m not getting a room–I’m staying with someone in the area. Sorry!! Hope you can find someone to split a room with. 🙂

I crush readers' souls like grapes.

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@ariel-ashira Oh, dear…I hope it’ll get back up soon; I’m not ready to let go of it. <3

www.jennaterese.com

Snapper
    @snapper

@jenwriter17 Yeah, I tried to go on there yesterday but it didn’t work. 🙁

*melts chair*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • The forum ‘General Writing Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest