fb

Questions Concerning Writing Journey

Forums Fiction Writing Level & Journey Plans Discussions Questions Concerning Writing Journey

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mariam
    @mariam

Hello everyone.

I have just taken the Writing quiz and received the documents that are supposed to help me, but for some reason, it would not let me access all of them–is this normal? I also had some questions concerning my writing journey. I am a tad bit overwhelmed by all the useful and helpful content on here and I’m not exactly sure how to begin. Do I follow the Writing Journey Map strictly or can I use the resources here too? I’ve been exploring and I may just be not seeing it, and if so, I apologize. Any suggestions/advice would be completely welcome. Thank you all once again!

MyClipboardIsMyViolin
    @myclipboardismyviolin

I don’t think you have to follow the Writing Journey Map strictly. I’m pretty sure it falls under the “suggestions for improvement” category.

Full disclosure: I completely ignored it and I haven’t been kicked out yet 😛 (heathen!) so you can use (or not use) whatever resources you desire. Though I did look back over it just now and it does contain some really smart suggestions for improvement and getting your book out there.

Sarah, Miss S, Sierepica_Fuzzywalker

Mariam
    @mariam

Haha, ah, I see. 😀 Thanks. I just wasn’t sure if there was a certain way to begin, because there are so many helpful resources, I’m not sure what to first!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.