Psalm Illustration Thread

Forums Art Art Discussions Psalm Illustration Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 258 total)
  • Author
    Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

I’m dizzy…

😜

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@evelyn @eden-anderson

YAY!! *jumps up and down in a circle* How are you ladies doing? It feels like it’s been forever since I’ve talked to you!

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@the-fledgling-artist Doing well! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

How was Bible school??

Corine
    @corine

@lin

Gefeliciteerd met je belijdenis! That’s so exciting and encouraging! Also, your painting is absolutely gorgeous πŸ™‚

Lin
      @lin

@evelyn @eden-anderson thanks!!

@the-fledgling-artist
      Welcome back Fledge! How was it?

@corine
      Ha! dankjewel! πŸ™‚

β€œI've loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.”

The Fledgling Artist
      @the-fledgling-artist

@lin @evelyn Thank you! It was really good! It was a lot of work, and at times it was kind of hard, but it was well worth it. I would totally go back and do it again. πŸ˜€ I feel like I learned so much there, and I think I have a better understanding of who God is now. It’s not like a heard a bunch of stuff I had never heard before, but my understanding is more personal now if that makes any sense. πŸ™‚

Evelyn
      @evelyn

@the-fledgling-artist Wow, sounds amazing!! I’m so glad that you were able to have that experience and be able to learn so much. πŸ™‚

Eden Anderson
      @eden-anderson

@the-fledgling-artist

Doing amazing, thanks! Aw, that’s sounds so good! I’m glad you had a great experience. πŸ€—

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

The Writing Gremlin
      @banana-peacock-warrior

Hi, everyone on here! I know that it’s been, like, months since anyone has commented on this thread, and I’m not really a super incredible artist myself and just a copyartist, and I’m not going to tag EVERYONE on this thread, but I just wanted to comment in case anyone sees it that I really enjoyed all these Psalm illustrations! They were all so beautiful and all you guys are so incredibly talented!!! Please keep it up- you are the salt of the earth and the light of the world and doing a great job at it. πŸ™‚ πŸ˜‰ So amazing!

β€œWhen anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy.”
        ‭‭Psalm‬ ‭94:19‬ ‭

Chelsea R.H.
        @seekjustice

I was just thinking about this thread yesterday and wondering whether it would ever be kickstarted again.

Mahalo keia huiΚ»ana

Ariel Ashira
        @ashira

@banana-peacock-warrior

I so agree with you. Someone who draws rarely but really enjoys seeing all the art here. πŸ™‚

@seekjustice

Hey! How are you doing? I think you should start it up again. XD

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Selah CJW
        @selah-chelyah

@seekjusticeΒ  @banana-peacock-warrior

Oops, I just commented above in my sister’s account. Sorry about that! That was me up there. πŸ˜›Β  (Besides that, Ashira is an amazing artist and never would have said that. Lol.)

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
        ~ Created to create ~

The Fledgling Artist
        @the-fledgling-artist

*Rushes into thread to attempt CPR *

Herro, Friends! I did a lil something…

Come, my children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the LORD.
        12Whoever of you loves life and desires to see many good days,13keep your tongue from evil and your lips from speaking lies.14Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.15The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their cry;16the face of the LORD is against those who do evil, to cut off the memory of them from the earth.17The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles.18The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.19A righteous man may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all;

Psalm 34:11-19

Ariel Ashira
        @ashira

@the-fledgling-artist Woah, I love that!Β  How did you pick the verse?

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Evelyn
        @evelyn

@the-fledgling-artist Beautiful as always. (:

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 258 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest