Psalm Illustration Thread

Forums Art Art Discussions Psalm Illustration Thread

This topic contains 247 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Eden Anderson 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 248 total)
  • Author

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@the-fledgling-artist Wow, that’s lovely!

And congrats on going to Bible school, though I’ll miss my weekly dose of amazing art from you. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Seriously though, I’ll miss it, but I hope that your year will go well. ๐Ÿ™‚

E. Grace
    @emgc

Wow, that’s beautiful, @the-fledgling-artist!ย  I hope you have a blessed time at Bible school– we’ll miss you around here!

And wow, everyone’s turned in some beautiful pieces!ย  Sorry I missed last week– I was fighting a bad cold.ย  I’m going to attempt to finish something before this week is up.

"God whispers in our pleasures, but shouts in our pain." - C. S. Lewis

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@evelyn Thanks! But don’t worry, I’m not gonna be gone for the whole year. It’s just a 6 week term. ๐Ÿ˜€ (You guys can’t get rid of me that easily.)

@emgc Thank you so much! I’m sorry you’ve been sick. Seems like this has been a really bad winter for colds so far.

"Where there are dreary streets come dance with me"

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@the-fledgling-artist YAY! *throws confetti* Great! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@evelyn *dances around in the raining confetti*

"Where there are dreary streets come dance with me"

RevolutionizedTheories
    @revolutionizedtheories

Psalms 55:21 The words of his mouth were smoother than butter, but war was in his heart: his words were softer than oil, yet were they drawn sword.

Psalms 55:21 The words of his mouth were smoother than butter, but war was in his heart: his words were softer than oil, yet were they drawn swords.

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@revolutionizedtheories Wow, that’sย  an interesting verse! And I like your picture. ๐Ÿ™‚

I wouldn’t have been able to think of a way to illustrate it. ๐Ÿ˜›

Corine
    @corine

Hello! I hope it’s okay if I just jump in here, I’ve been admiring all your art for a while now (in a non-creepy way of course ๐Ÿ˜‰ ). Anyways, I thought I’d share this from Psalm 27.

Evelyn
      @evelyn

@corine Woah! I love it! Your lettering is beautiful and I love the swirls in the candle flame.

Selah
      @selah-chelyah

@corine That is gorgeous!

~ 'Every Christian is either a missionary or an impostor.' C.H. Spurgeon ~

Ariel Ashira
      @ashira

@corine Whoops!ย  That comment above is mine, I just accedentaly posted with my sister’s account signed in!

"In a mask, was he?"

Corine
      @corine

@evelyn @ashira and sort-of @selah-chelyah ๐Ÿ˜‰ Thank you, you guys are so lovely ๐Ÿ™‚

Selah
        @selah-chelyah

@corine

LOL! Thanks, kinda. ๐Ÿ™‚ I love your profile pic, it is so cute!

BTW, you all are amazing!

~ 'Every Christian is either a missionary or an impostor.' C.H. Spurgeon ~

Corine
        @corine

@selah-chelyah haha thanks, it was actually taken in Scotland, in one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever beenย ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒธ

Corine
          @corine

Also, would like to agree with the previous statement: everyone’s work that I’ve been creeping on is so fabย ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜ป

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 248 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ย readersย answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

Signup Source

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest