Psalm Illustration Thread

Forums Art Art Discussions Psalm Illustration Thread

This topic contains 247 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Eden Anderson 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 248 total)
  • Author

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@the-fledgling-artist Wow, that’s lovely!

And congrats on going to Bible school, though I’ll miss my weekly dose of amazing art from you. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Seriously though, I’ll miss it, but I hope that your year will go well. ๐Ÿ™‚

E. Grace
    @emgc

Wow, that’s beautiful, @the-fledgling-artist!ย  I hope you have a blessed time at Bible school– we’ll miss you around here!

And wow, everyone’s turned in some beautiful pieces!ย  Sorry I missed last week– I was fighting a bad cold.ย  I’m going to attempt to finish something before this week is up.

"True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less." - C. S. Lewis

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@evelyn Thanks! But don’t worry, I’m not gonna be gone for the whole year. It’s just a 6 week term. ๐Ÿ˜€ (You guys can’t get rid of me that easily.)

@emgc Thank you so much! I’m sorry you’ve been sick. Seems like this has been a really bad winter for colds so far.

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@the-fledgling-artist YAY! *throws confetti* Great! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@evelyn *dances around in the raining confetti*

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

RevolutionizedTheories
    @revolutionizedtheories

Psalms 55:21 The words of his mouth were smoother than butter, but war was in his heart: his words were softer than oil, yet were they drawn sword.

Psalms 55:21 The words of his mouth were smoother than butter, but war was in his heart: his words were softer than oil, yet were they drawn swords.

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@revolutionizedtheories Wow, that’sย  an interesting verse! And I like your picture. ๐Ÿ™‚

I wouldn’t have been able to think of a way to illustrate it. ๐Ÿ˜›

Corine
    @corine

Hello! I hope it’s okay if I just jump in here, I’ve been admiring all your art for a while now (in a non-creepy way of course ๐Ÿ˜‰ ). Anyways, I thought I’d share this from Psalm 27.

www.thewritingcorine.blogspot.com

Evelyn
      @evelyn

@corine Woah! I love it! Your lettering is beautiful and I love the swirls in the candle flame.

Selah
      @selah-chelyah

@corine That is gorgeous!

"Get wet and sandy!" ~Instructor Reno
      "You will show respect!" ~The Bearded One

Ariel Ashira
      @ashira

@corine Whoops!ย  That comment above is mine, I just accedentaly posted with my sister’s account signed in!

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Corine
      @corine

@evelyn @ashira and sort-of @selah-chelyah ๐Ÿ˜‰ Thank you, you guys are so lovely ๐Ÿ™‚

Selah
        @selah-chelyah

@corine

LOL! Thanks, kinda. ๐Ÿ™‚ I love your profile pic, it is so cute!

BTW, you all are amazing!

"Get wet and sandy!" ~Instructor Reno
        "You will show respect!" ~The Bearded One

Corine
        @corine

@selah-chelyah haha thanks, it was actually taken in Scotland, in one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever beenย ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒธ

Corine
          @corine

Also, would like to agree with the previous statement: everyone’s work that I’ve been creeping on is so fabย ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜ป

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 248 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ย readersย answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest