Prologue

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

@e-b-raulands, thanks.

This story I’m writing is fantasy, though it probably will have a lot of sci-fi elements out of the medieval world of Aspeldon where the story takes place (mostly).

"Muhahaha!"- Unknown Villain

Warden
    @nuetrobolt

@andrew, I think its great! I really like the humour. But, (sorry to contradict) I don’t think you had too many ellispes. I thought that was good. It was all part of the style. Anyways, that’s just my opinion, and I’m not very experienced (should you say) in writing, so you’d better not even listen to me. It feels very colourful, and I really want to read the rest of this book!

Do you have a title yet?

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

@nuetrobolt, thank you. 🙂

The name of this story is Nightjay.

I have another thread where I posted the plot of this story to get advice, but if you don’t want any spoilers, don’t read that thread. “)

Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

@nuetrobolt, well, that’s only if you don’t want any spoilers. (But that’s up to you.)

Warden
    @nuetrobolt

@andrew I think I want spoilers. *Tries to figure out how to find this other thread.*

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest