fb

Prayer Requests

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Prayer Requests

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    EricaWordsmith
    @ericawordsmith

@anne-of-lothlorien

Of course I’ll be praying for you, girl! I just started my first job too here on campus. It’s honestly a blast. How is work going for you? I’m sorry this is late… I was focusing on my priorities at home this summer while preparing for college. But I did see this, and I did remember. <3

Tek an ohta! Tek an cala!

Anne of Lothlorien
    @anne-of-lothlorien

@ericawordsmith – Work’s been going great! I love it, and the people I work with. Thanks for your prayers. Sorry I didn’t respond sooner… since work started I have less internet time. 🙂 But I think about you guys all the time. <3

I'm short, I like words, and I love people.
    No, I didn't draw my profile pic.

EricaWordsmith
    @ericawordsmith

@anne-of-lothlorien

Hey, it’s totally fine!! I get it completely. I had a three hour shift tonight… I work ten hours a week right now, but I might push that up if I feel like I can handle that and studying.

Aww… I think about you guys all the time too… <3 <3

Tek an ohta! Tek an cala!

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

Hello, all! If you all could pray for my brother, I would really appreciate. My parents just left to take him to the ER tonight. We thought he was just getting sick with a stomach bug, but things aren’t getting better, just worse (he usually feels better after throwing up, but after several times he doesn’t). We’re not sure what’s going on, and he also has Crohn’s Disease so it might be another flair up of that.

Thank you!

@faith_blum
    @seekjustice @rochellaine @catwing @snapper @dekreel @eden-anderson @kendra-lynne @mariposa @gabrielle-pollack @everyone

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
    www.jennaterese.com

Chalice
    @chalice

@jenwriter17, I’ll be praying.

ENFP-T/Artist/Writer/Musician
    “Creativity takes courage” -Henri Matisse

Chelsea R.H.
    @seekjustice

@jenwriter17

I’ll definitely be praying for him.

Ceud mile failte

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@seekjustice @chalice @mariposa Thank you all for your prayers! A little update: they ended up admitted him into the hospital. Still waiting to hear more…

www.jennaterese.com

EmilyRemixed
    @millennium

Praying, @jenwriter17!

I also have a prayer request…My brother, dad, friend, and I are going on a mission trip to HK in January. The flights are not cheap. I just got my new passport but they have a new rule that says you have to book a flight before you can get a visa.
    I need a visa soon and my brother and I have the money for flights but my dad doesn’t. I (very likely) can’t go without him.
    So just to sum it up, we need flights now so I have time to get a visa but my dad needs money for the flight. Pray he can get the money (and my friend).
    Churches need Bibles. Bibles don’t have legs so someone has to carry them. Pray we can all go together.

One day you'll be someone's favorite author.

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@millennium, Thank you!

Okay, I will be praying for you as well!

www.jennaterese.com

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@jenwriter17 I’ll definitely be praying for you and your family! This is scary, I’m sure…may Jesus give you all peace. ❤️❤️

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@eden-anderson Thank you so much, Eden! <3

www.jennaterese.com

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@jenwriter17 Hey, just checking in to see if there is any update on your brother?

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@eden-anderson Yes! He is just overall feeling better and they took out the tube to his stomach they had put in to keep his stomach drained. (I don’t know if I had mentioned before, but they believe it was a bowel obstruction/his intestines closing up in one part). They put him on a liquid diet yesterday and starting today with soft foods. Just taking things a day at a time right now. 🙂 Thank you so much for asking!

@chalice
    @seekjustice @mariposa @e-millennium

www.jennaterese.com

Chelsea R.H.
    @seekjustice

@jenwriter17

That’s great news! I’ll continue to pray for him 🙂

Ceud mile failte

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@eden-anderson @seekjustice @chalice @millennium

Great news! My brother came home from the hospital tonight! He’s still on a soft food diet and has to have another test run this week, but he is doing better. Thank you all so much for your prayers! I really appreciate it! <3

www.jennaterese.com

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest