fb

Prayer Requests 1

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Prayer Requests 1

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anne of Lothlorien
    @anne-of-lothlorien

So I haven’t seen a prayer request page here yet, and that was one of my favorite things on Kingdom Pen. I think the guilds might have their own pages (?) but I’d like to start one here!

So my first request is for my aunt and uncle, who are currently fostering a child, Gio. Gio is only one year old, and is now officially a ward of the sate, and up for adoption. His mom did drugs when she was pregnant with him, so he had to go through withdrawal, basically, and his dad is not in the picture. Parental rights have been taken away, and now my aunt and uncle are hoping to adopt him. Please pray for them because it can be a very lengthy and trying process, and they’re going to need a lot of patience to get through it.

My second request is for myself. First, I have problems with migraines, maybe once every month. We were hoping getting glasses would fix it, and it seemed to make them better, for a time, but they’re almost worse now. It starts with vision loss and hallucinations, which is very, very scary, then the actual pain. They’re horrible to go through, and it’d be awesome if you guys could pray for strength and endurance for me.

@hope @josiah @daeus-lamb @wordsmith @ericawordsmith @sam-kowal  @evelyn

I'm short, I like words, and I love people.
    No, I didn't draw my profile pic.

Libby
    @libby

@anne-of-lothlorien I stopped and prayed just now and I will be praying for you this next week.

Psalm 46:1 – The Lord is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in times of trouble.

"Young people, you must pray, for your passions are strong and your wisdom is little."C.H.Spurgeon

Anne of Lothlorien
    @anne-of-lothlorien

@libby Thank you 🙂

Chelsea R.H.
    @seekjustice

@anne-of-lothlorien

Praying! 🙂 (By the way, I’m not sure if you remember me from KP but I remember you)

Mahalo keia huiʻana

Anne of Lothlorien
    @anne-of-lothlorien

@seekjustice Thanks!

I… might remember you? I think… It’s hard to carry over the people from KP. I think more people recognize me here than I do them. Probably because my name is longer and more unique.

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@anne-of-lothlorien

I’m praying! 🙂

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@anne-of-lothlorien

I will indeed pray!

Published author, reader of many books, Student in writing, and Lumenite!

Anne of Lothlorien
    @anne-of-lothlorien

@evelyn & @wordsmith – Thank you so much! This means a lot to me, that I can have a place like this were people will care enough to listen to my requests and pray for me. Thank y’all! <3 I love you guys.

Anonymous

Wow! I’m  praying @anne-of-lothlorien! 🙏🏻

Anne of Lothlorien
    @anne-of-lothlorien

@millennium-m Thank you!

EricaWordsmith
    @ericawordsmith

@anne-of-lothlorien

Wow, I will be praying! My mom and I were talking a lady who had pretty much the same situation with a little girl. That is really interesting to hear about it twice in the same week, I find it a really special thing.

I will also be praying for your migraines. I’ve struggled with headaches occasionally through my growing up, I actually had one this past week as well, so I have a fresh compassion for those who have severe issues with this! I will pray that you’ll find a healing for that!!! <3

Tek an ohta! Tek an cala!

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@anne-of-lothlorien No problem! <3

🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest