fb

Popping in to Say Hi ;)

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Popping in to Say Hi ;)

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Kristianne
    @kristianne-hassman

@mayacat

Hi, it’s nice to meet you too! That’s really neat that all your stories take place in one universe. I’ve been thinking of doing the same thing, since I really enjoy how Brandon Sanderson does that in his books.

South Africa is an amazing and beautiful place to live! If you ever get the chance to come here, you should visit!

That’s neat you like music. What kind of music do you like to listen to?

(It’s nice to meet you too, Kenma. There seem to be a lot of friendly characters on here! XD)

Courage, dear heart.

Mayacat
    @mayacat

@kristianne-hassman

If I ever get the chance, I would definitely visit!

And as for music, I listen to a lot of Christian pop and contemporary, and then Disney, musicals, movie soundtracks, and Korean, Mandarin, and Japanese pop. 🙂

It’s nice because I listen to so many genres of music, I’m constantly getting new stuff to listen too.

Also, Kenma has this huge grin on his face right now. He loves meeting new people… aaand he’s gone. Welp, I’d better go make sure his partner, Rin doesn’t die of Kenma’s enthusiasm. Hope you have a great day!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Mayacat.

I do not write the story... the Universe writes the story and I am simply its messenger.

Kristianne
    @kristianne-hassman

@mayacat

Wow, that is quite a variety! I’ve never heard Korean, Mandarin, or Japanese pop, but it sounds neat!

Lol, Kenma sounds like a dear!

Courage, dear heart.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest