fb

Piper here!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    writerpiper
    @writerpiper

Hello, all! My name is Piper and I have been writing since I was eleven years old. Right now I’m working on a full-length novel about half-dragons and what it means to forgive. Besides writing, I also love to read, sing, listen to classical and swing music, hang out with my eight siblings, and try new things. I’ve also just finished my first year at university, where I’m pursuing a degree in English with a concentration in Writing. The semester just finished a couple of weeks ago, and after the rush of finals it’s been really nice walking outside and being able to see for myself that other people do exist in the world.

My MTBI type is ITNP-A, I am a huge fan of C. S. Lewis, and I have a weakness for Broadway musicals.

I do have a blog, but I just started working on it a couple of days ago, so it’s still in the going-up stages. I hope to have some real content by next Wednesday. The address is https://scribblingscrivener.wordpress.com/ If anyone has any suggestions on running a blog or what kinds of things to post, I would welcome the advice.

I look forward to meeting you all!

Writer of stories, weaver of worlds.

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @briannastorm

@writerpiper Welcome to Story Embers! You’ll find many dragon lovers (and actual dragons) around here. 😉

Which of C.S. Lewis’s books is your favorite? The Chronicles of Narnia spawned my lifelong love of fantasy. 🙂

Wielder of a Red Pen | TheLiteraryCrusader.

writerpiper
    @writerpiper

Hello @briannastorm!  I love Narnia. It was practically my childhood, and really got me started writing Fantasy. However, my favorite Lewis book would have to be Screwtape Letters. The way he uses narrative technique and character pov in that work is just amazing. How about you?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by writerpiper.

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

I like Out of the Silent Planet and its two sequels a lot, but Vip (my tiny pet dragon) prefers Narnia.

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

writerpiper
    @writerpiper

Hello @neutrobolt! It’s nice to meet you. C. S. Lewis’ sci-fi series is amazing, but I would have to agree with your dragon and rank Narnia over it. What’s your favorite genre to write? Do you have a project you are currently working on?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.