fb

Pinterest, Anyone?!

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Pinterest, Anyone?!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@rosemarylouise Did you get my Pinterest message?! Glad you are a faithful guild member… :_ What guild are you in?

@scarletimmortalized
    Sent you a message! Reply if it is you, please! ๐Ÿ™‚

@sarah-inkdragon
    Could not find you! ๐Ÿ™ Can you message me here?ย ย https://www.pinterest.com/MaidenSelah/

@brooka3
    Found you, obviously… :_ Fellow Merakian… Yes, it is the best!!

@catwing
    Found you, too. You know my sister “Ariel Ashira”, I believe?!

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Catwing
    @catwing

@selah-chelyah Yes I know her from KP. ๐Ÿ˜€

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

RoseMaryLouise
    @rosemarylouise

@selah-chelyah I don’t see a message from you. Are you sure you got the right Alana Ward? My profile pic is a butterfly and I only have like three boards, mostly boring ones.

E/INFP-T To truly understand, you must have experience. I neither understand, nor have experience.

Sarah Inkdragon
    @sarah-inkdragon

@selah-chelyah I’ll send you a PM! ๐Ÿ˜‰

"A hard heart is no infallible protection against a soft head."

- C. S. Lewis

Sarah Inkdragon
    @sarah-inkdragon

I couldn’t send you a message, but I followed you so I should be on your followers list if you look. Also, I just looked and apparently I’m actually under just Inkdragon, since that’s my blog. So, yeah. Try searching that. ๐Ÿ˜‰

"A hard heart is no infallible protection against a soft head."

- C. S. Lewis

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

I have used Pinterest in the past. I even started a few story boards. But I go there so seldom I might actually take the time to delete my account.

The problem with that is: Several people have saved or shared my pins and liked my boards/pins or something. Soย once in a great while I will go and take a peek.

I’ve been thinking that I should really get back to it because it could really be very beneficial. I’ve known some people who write and use the boards for stories and was thinking of doing the same.

HAPPY WRITING!!

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@rosemarylouise

@sarah-inkdragon

Found you both! Thx! :_

@kr-lalonde
    Yeah, I find it helpful (and fun) oftentimes!

~ Created to create ~

JoySparrow
    @joysparrow

I use Pinterest a decent amount! I used to be on it a ton when I was in high school. I used it for everything. Lately I’ve been using it for a lot of organizing the writing topics I’ve been studying. My interests are wide and varied.ย My accountย is full of all sorts of boards, and I’ve actually been thinking about downsizing. . . I’m happy to find more Christian writers to follow!

Art is a visual language, and Christians have a responsibility to learn that language.-Nancy Pearcey

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@joysparrowย  (Love your pen name!) Neat! I followed you… :_

~ Created to create ~

Chelsea R.H.
    @seekjustice

@selah-chelyah

Hey! I must have missed this when you first posted this. I have Pinterest and I follow Ariel. What name do you go under there?

Ceud mile failte

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@seekjusticeย  Hey! ๐Ÿ™‚ I am Maiden USA (with the space in between, I think I`m the only one on there with that title!) o Pinterest. Are you Chelsea R. H.?

~ Created to create ~

Anonymous

My mum might let me get a Pinterest account some time in the very near future! So…fingers crossed.

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@millennium-mย  That would be neat! *hopeful*ย  ๐Ÿ™‚

~ Created to create ~

@selah-chelyah Me!!!! It’s one my favorite inspirations. ๐Ÿ˜› I’m Emma Starr there also.ย https://www.pinterest.com/steppingheavenward/

Spreading God's love until I can see seven billion smiles. ๐Ÿ™‚ https://sevenbillionsmiles.home.blog

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

Is one of you Justice Gardner on Pinterest? (I’m trying to determine if this contact request is legit or not.)

Speculative fiction author. Mythology nerd. Worldbuilding enthusiast. Singer. Fan of classic literature.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest