fb

Pinterest, Anyone?!

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Pinterest, Anyone?!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@everyone…

Does anyone around here *searches horizon* use Pinterest for writing ideas, or anything else for that matter?! I am there as “Maiden USA”. (It`s a business account, really, but I use it for all manner of other things, such as *of course* writing! :_

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

I use it all the time! I’m R.M. Archer there, too. 🙂

Speculative fiction author. Mythology nerd. Worldbuilding enthusiast. Singer. Fan of classic literature.

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@r-m-archer, awesome! What do you use it for?

~ Created to create ~

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@selah-chelyah You already know this, but I am Ariel Ashira on Pinterest. 😉

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@ashira, thanks! (You are right, I knew that already. :_)

~ Created to create ~

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

@selah-chelyah I use it primarily for writing stuff (character boards, writing tips, country boards for my fantasy worlds, storyboards, etc.), but also for fandom-related stuff, fashion, wedding “planning,” cooking, that kind of thing.

Speculative fiction author. Mythology nerd. Worldbuilding enthusiast. Singer. Fan of classic literature.

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@r-m-archer

Cool! I use it for pretty much the same things. Thanks for the input! :_

~ Created to create ~

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

Yep! I use it to create aesthetic boards for my characters, but mostly to fangirl on, haha!

“Scarlet, What are you eating?” ~ “Ghost peppers...” ~ Robin sighed.

RoseMaryLouise
    @rosemarylouise

I haven’t really thought about using it for writing purposes. Mostly I just look up bulletin board ideas or fashion when I’m bored. I’m Alana Ward on there I think, but I haven been one there much since I got an account a few months ago.

E/INFP-T To truly understand, you must have experience. I neither understand, nor have experience.

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@scarletimmortalized   What is your Pinterest name?

@rosemarylouise
      I sent you a Pinterest message… I hope it`s you, anyway! :_

What genres do you write? Are you on S.E. very often?

~ Created to create ~

RoseMaryLouise
    @rosemarylouise

@selah-chelyah I generally write fantasy or realistic(but not historical) fiction. I’m pretty frequent on SE, but I mostly post within my guild. I’ll work on being more active on the other Forums as well.

E/INFP-T To truly understand, you must have experience. I neither understand, nor have experience.

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

@selah-chelyah

My real name, Jessica Witt.

“Scarlet, What are you eating?” ~ “Ghost peppers...” ~ Robin sighed.

Sarah Inkdragon
    @sarah-inkdragon

@selah-chelyah

Oh man, I use Pinterest a ton. Mostly for storyboards, inspiration(everything from art to cooking to writing), and character/world/culture designing. It’s super useful. (Plus, I love all the art on Pinterest. Especially the anime/manga style art.) I’m Sarah Inkdragon over there as well. 😉

"A hard heart is no infallible protection against a soft head."

- C. S. Lewis

Brooka
    @brooka3

oh i use pinterest waaaayyy too much lol XD there’s no telling how much time i’ve wasted on there just fangirling lol XD my username is @godlygirl3 😉

infp-t // enneagram type 4w3
    of the Meraki guild (aka the best)

Catwing
    @catwing

@selah-chelyah I use it for looking at writing things, fandoms, cool things, animals, random things, characters, funny things… I’m Catwing aka Hannah on there.

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • The forum ‘General Writing Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest