fb

*peeks out of shadows*

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself *peeks out of shadows*

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    WarrenLuther04
    @warrenluther04

@ariella-newheart Hey, Ariella! Nice to see you on here! 😀

*reads Eragon in another post* *freaks out* YOU LIKE ERAGON TOO?!?!!? YAY! *geeks out*

I’m done now. 😛 😉

@lady-iliara
    Did you draw your profile picture? It’s cool!

House Vizsla, Clan Avis
    Member of the Alliance to Restore the Republic, Phoenix Squadron
    ENFJ-T

Ariella Newheart
    @ariella-newheart

@silverclaw-bonnetfolly Ah! That sounds like a great story! Keep me updated on your progress. 😉

@lady-iliara
    Oya, yoyo! Teh smae, ya bampot? YAK! xD

Writer, illustrator, Parimi Alcan

Check out my new blog! https://arbitraryfairy.wordpress.com/

Ariella Newheart
    @ariella-newheart

@corkybookworm Hi, there!

1. Christopher Paolini! YAS! I LOVE Eragon!

Ikr? I’m rereading the Inheritance Cycle at the moment. This time around, I seem to like Eragon’s character much better. I don’t know why, I just do. 😛

2. Your WIP sounds amazing

3. Whoa…you’ve completed nearly 500K words in over four novels. Wow. That. Is. Awesome. Kudos and congrats on the great progress!

Aww thank you! Though it should be said that I’ve been working on this series for several years. It’s grown as I have grown. 😉

@warrenluther04
    Hiii! Yeah, I finally got around to joining! Oh, that’s right! You like Eragon, too! Who is your favorite character and which of the books is your favorite? What about you, @corkybookworm?

Ariella Newheart
    @ariella-newheart

@dekreel Hi, Dekreel! Great to see you on here!

@ajaj2000
    Thank you! And I signed up for the guilds last Friday. Hmm…I never asked you about your books. What are they about? 😀

Lady Iliara
    @lady-iliara

@warrenluther04 Oh, I wish! 😅 No, I found it on Pinterest. It looks just like how I imagine my Aetherlight character!

ENFJ, Aethasian, and chocolate-Pringle-nerd-blob of epic. Greet at your own risk. *trips on a rock*

ajaj2000
    @ajaj2000

@ariella-newheart

That’s great 😀

I’m just going to copy and paste these from my profile if you don’t mind XD

The Key of Solaris: Book One of The Eclipse Trilogy:

How far would you go to change the past?

It has only been a year since teenage Garth Middleton’s parents died and he was forced to move to the backwater town of Match. With his grandfather becoming iller by the day Garth knows that his life is slipping away. But when he gains an odd pocket watch that reminds him of his parents for half its price, he finds himself kidnapped along with his neighbour by a revengeful group. With help from the store owner, Garth finds that the watch can change time. All it needs is a key. With the kidnappers after both the watch and key, it was inevitable that they would try to reclaim the watch from him again. With his only help being the storekeeper and his neighbour Garth must get the key before his pursuers, for the promise to change time.

For Feynor

If you had the chance to save the world would you take it?

In the land of Feynor, it’s known that everyone’s destiny is recorded and stored in a chamber watched over by the guardian and keeper of order.

Rosa is a young girl, who thanks to the legends and stories she reads, wishes to have a life more than a simple peasant girl. When she finds a golden bracelet in the woods and gets dreams by a being called The Messenger, one who was said to help the chosen save the world. Rosa thought she got her wish till she was brought to the king and the advising guard keeper.

Rick is one of the few that have known his destiny from a young age. His destiny? To save the world. When news of evil beings escaping the barrier from the Gone Lands to Feynor, it seems it’s time for Rick to make his high bloodline of knights proud. But when it’s found a girl wears The Messenger’s bracelet instead of him everyone tries to find a way to get it off. But with the knowledge lost to everyone at the capital Rick has no choice but to take a detour with the girl. With the threat of war, Rick doesn’t have enough time to delay but when you’re made for something how hard could it be?

Coralie
    @corkybookworm

@ariella-newheart He he! I just recently reread Eragon and am planning to reread the other three sometime this year. I think I definitely had a new appreciation for the story and even took a more critical, writer’s perspective when looking at the book this time around. I read them as they came out, so it’s been a while! And I think that also played into thoroughly re-enjoying the book.

Oh! And I know how that goes! I’ve got one story that’s over a decade old and you can visibly see the parts that are older and newer. You can date the thing just by looking at the writing! It’s so embarrassing!! But, in a way, it’s also really encouraging because I can physically see the marked progress I’ve made over these years.

GraceBought
    https://gracebought.wordpress.com/

Ariella Newheart
    @ariella-newheart

@ajaj2000 Awesome story ideas! Those sound like books I would want to read. 😀

@corkybookworm
    I just finished rereading Brisingr. I know what you mean! I have also gained a new appreciation for the story, especially since learning a lot about writing from Story Embers and Kingdom Pen.

I am…uh…a bit of an obsessive editor. I’ve been going through and reworking all my old sections from several years ago and throwing out cliches. It’s painful, but I still love the story and characters so I will press on. 🙂

ajaj2000
    @ajaj2000

@ariella-newheart

Really? That’s awesome 😀

I figured out the themes so I’ll hopefully start writing my first draft soon 🙂

How’s yours going lately?

Coralie
    @corkybookworm

@ariella-newheart Ugh, that’ll tear your heart out. I can’t seem to make anything but agonizingly slow progress because I have a very bad habit of editing and revising as I go instead of getting out the full draft before going back.

Ooh, I remember loving Eldest because of Roran! But Brisinger was so much fun because of the elves. I love the cultures and worldbuilding in Eragon. 

GraceBought
    https://gracebought.wordpress.com/

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

I love the Eragon series too!

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

Cassie Hartfinh
    @cassie-hartfinh

Hey, Ari! I’m on the site now! How are the Chronicles coming?

Ahyek nahd feltin'or rempak.
    I'm not promising anything.

Ariella Newheart
    @ariella-newheart

@cassie-hartfinh Hey! It’s great to see you on here, girl! Your signature is absolutely hilarious, by the way. I see in your profile you listed the Ilyon Chronicles as one of your favorites. Hehehe…

As for my Chronicles, they are coming along nicely. I’ve been improving the old parts of the story and just making changes for continuity and such. Once I complete the short story I’m writing for the competition, I really must send out chapter 2 for beta reading. *rubs hands together*

@ajaj2000

How’s yours going lately?

This should answer your question. 😀 (My apologies for not responding sooner, btw.)

ajaj2000
    @ajaj2000

@ariella-newheart

It’s okay 🙂

Glad everything is going alright 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest