fb

*peeks in* Hello?

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself *peeks in* Hello?

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Ariella Newheart
    @ariella-newheart

@arrethtraen HII! *waves madly* You finally joined! Welcome to Story Embers. πŸ˜€

Writer, illustrator, Parimi Alcan

Check out my new blog! https://arbitraryfairy.wordpress.com/

Arrethtraen
    @arrethtraen

@EmGC, Yup! I read it awhile ago, and am currently learning how to play ‘The Final Call’ on the piano!

@Dekreel
    , Of course I do! Thanks!

@Evelyn
    , Thanks! I look forward to getting to know you!

@Andrew
    , that made plenty of sense! I like drawing people. . .

*cue smoke machine and dramatic exit*

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@arrethtraen Thanks! You too! This place is amazing because of the people here.

E. Grace
    @emgc

@arrethtraen That’s SO cool! I play piano as well, and have learned a few of Emily Black’s songs, too. “The Final Call” is a beautiful song! Good luck with it! 😊

"True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less." - C. S. Lewis

Dakota
    @dakota

Welcome @arrethtraen to Story Embers! πŸ™‚

Psalm 119:11
    Your word I have hidden in my heart,
    That I might not sin against You.

Arrethtraen
    @arrethtraen

Thanks, @Dakota and @emgc!! πŸ™‚

Rachel Rogers
    @scribbles

@arrethtraen Hello, hello! It’s nice to meet you! What kinds of adventures do you like? I grew up in the country, so my definition of an adventure usually involves exploring rock outcroppings or forests, especially if there’s a creek involved. πŸ˜‰

Thanks for the introduction, @wordsmith πŸ™‚

Ambiverted INFP. Scribbles all the words. Names the plant friends. Secretly Edna the Piguirrel.

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Welcome to Story Embers! Yay! Another artist! What mediums do you prefer? What is your favorite thing to draw? What is your least favorite?

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Arrethtraen
    @arrethtraen

@scribbles, I live in the forest, so I love trees, mountains, snow, and hobbits- oh, wait. Anyhow, whether it’s an adventure that involves hiking and camping or one that means lots of tea and a good book, * cough, cough * Tolkien, *cough, cough * I’m excited for it! If you could go on an adventure with any fictional character, who would it be?

@the-fledgling-artist
    , I prefer to use a good ol’ fashion pencil to do my drawings. I mostly do figures and faces, and I do NOT like doing landscapes in pencil. What about you? πŸ™‚

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@arrethtaen

I use a lot of pencil too. I’m trying to branch out into watercolor, colored pencils, and acrylic paint though. I too mostly draw humans. πŸ˜‹ occasionally I draw animals as well. I would say my least favorite thing to draw would be .. Man made structures such as houses, boats, and cars.

Have you signed up for a guild?

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Rachel Rogers
    @scribbles

@arrethtraen I love forests! And hiking. ^.^

Hm… What character would I go on an adventure with? That’s an excellent question. My favorite book character is Jo March in Little Women, but I’m not sure if I’d pick her to go on an adventure with, even though she’d be amazing company. Sooo…in that case… I’d probably choose to go on an adventure with Karana in Island of the Blue Dolphins. I always loved imagining myself in her place. πŸ˜€

Ambiverted INFP. Scribbles all the words. Names the plant friends. Secretly Edna the Piguirrel.

Coralie
    @corkybookworm

@arrethtraen

Hi! So, I know I’m late to the party, but excuses and life and transition XD So, HIIII! I’m Coralie and it’s nice to meet you. Welcome, belatedly to Story Embers! I see your welcome has been grand. Yay! Let me know if I can help with anything!

First off, calligraphy is so beautiful! It fascinates me. I stink at it. And ceramic art is just cool! What kind of short stories do you write?

GraceBought
    https://gracebought.wordpress.com/

Arrethtraen
    @arrethtraen

Have you signed up for a guild?

Uhm. . . I think so? I’m not really sure how any of this works. . . so yeah. Additionally, my writing skills are not quite up to par, as some might say.

What kind of short stories do you write?

Mostly fiction fantasy, with a little humor thrown inΒ  were I can get it! You?

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest