Patreon Question

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Patreon Question

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  R.M. Archer 4 days, 18 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

JennytheFaun
    @jennythefaun

So, I’m considering supporting SE through Patreon, but I was wondering if it’s possible/easy/not-abominably-rude to give at one tier for a couple months and then switch tiers? Could somebody who has experience with Patreon let me know if that would work? Or does “committing” to a certain amount each month actually mean… committing? XD

"...by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there."

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

@jennythefaun *nods* That’s very easy. I don’t remember how to do it, but I do remember it was pretty easy. I think the most difficult part would probably be finding where to switch it, but I don’t remember if that was difficult or not. (I should just go look it up and refresh my memory. XD)

EDIT: I’ve returned from looking it up. There’s a drop-down from your account image and one of the options is “My Memberships,” and from there you just have to hit “edit” on whatever pledge you’d like to change. 🙂

• This reply was modified 4 days, 18 hours ago by  R.M. Archer.

Fantasy/dystopian/sci-fi author. Mythology nerd. ENFP. Singer.

JennytheFaun
    @jennythefaun

@r-m-archer Many thanks! Just wanted to make sure. 😉

"...by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there."

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

@jennythefaun No problem. 🙂

Fantasy/dystopian/sci-fi author. Mythology nerd. ENFP. Singer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest