Patreon Question

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Patreon Question

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  R.M. Archer 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

JennytheFaun
    @jennythefaun

So, I’m considering supporting SE through Patreon, but I was wondering if it’s possible/easy/not-abominably-rude to give at one tier for a couple months and then switch tiers? Could somebody who has experience with Patreon let me know if that would work? Or does “committing” to a certain amount each month actually mean… committing? XD

"...by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there."

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

@jennythefaun *nods* That’s very easy. I don’t remember how to do it, but I do remember it was pretty easy. I think the most difficult part would probably be finding where to switch it, but I don’t remember if that was difficult or not. (I should just go look it up and refresh my memory. XD)

EDIT: I’ve returned from looking it up. There’s a drop-down from your account image and one of the options is “My Memberships,” and from there you just have to hit “edit” on whatever pledge you’d like to change. 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  R.M. Archer.

Fantasy/dystopian/sci-fi author. Mythology nerd. ENFP. Singer.

JennytheFaun
    @jennythefaun

@r-m-archer Many thanks! Just wanted to make sure. 😉

"...by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there."

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

@jennythefaun No problem. 🙂

Fantasy/dystopian/sci-fi author. Mythology nerd. ENFP. Singer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest