fb

Oops! I think I'm a little late.

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Oops! I think I'm a little late.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Rachel Rogers
    @scribbles

Ooh! An earth-like, made-up world sounds cool! 😀

Ambiverted INFP. Scribbles all the words. Names the plant friends. Secretly Edna the Piguirrel.

RoseMaryLouise
    @rosemarylouise

@scribbles Thanks. I often use inspiration from real world history and combine cultures and events to make a new country or group of countries in a made up world, or a fictional country in the real world.

E/INFP-T To truly understand, you must have experience. I neither understand, nor have experience.

Chelsea R.H.
    @seekjustice

@rosemarylouise

I prefer musicals (usually the ones based on classics, like The Count of Monte Cristo, Les Miserables, The Secret Garden etc) but I do listen to a sprinkling of Christian artists, like Casting Crowns and I like Australian country too 🙂

And I like your culture/history mixing! I do that too and its a lot of fun!

Ceud mile failte

RoseMaryLouise
    @rosemarylouise

@seekjustice I can’t believe I didn’t mention musicals! I have a hard time coming up with answers on the spot. Les Miz is one of my new found obsessions, but I’ve always loved Music Man, Cinderella(the Rodgers and Hammerstein version), and Beauty and the Beast.

E/INFP-T To truly understand, you must have experience. I neither understand, nor have experience.

Anonymous

Welcome @rosemarylouise! Sorry for saying welcome so late…

Okay…so I’m Millennium, wynged and I have a pet dragon: Moondust.

So I saw that you said you like singing. Takes deep breath. I. Love. Singing. SO MUCH. And I love music. And drama.

I also saw that it was your birthday! So…Happy Late Birthday! 

And now I must fly. Farewell!

Chelsea R.H.
    @seekjustice

@rosemarylouise

Is that the Broadway Beauty and the Beast? I really like that one! Les Mis is awesome! Do you have a favourite character or song?

Ceud mile failte

RoseMaryLouise
    @rosemarylouise

@seekjustice Unfortunately, I haven’t seen the Broadway version, but I fell in love with the original Disney version when I was little, and the live action one is pretty good too. In Beauty and the Beast, my favorite character is definitely Bell, and favorite song would have to be “Something There”. For Les Mis, I Love Marius, but you’re supposed to, so I guess that’s not all that surprising. My favorite song from that one is probably “On My Own” or “A Little Fall of Rain” I just identify with Eponine, you know?

RoseMaryLouise
    @rosemarylouise

Oh and Hi, @millenium-m !!!! I’m currently working on securing a pet dragon, any idea where the best places are to find them?

Anonymous

@rosemarylouise, I didn’t find Moondust…I have no idea where he came from either…he found me. And now he lives on a mountain with me and my friends (also wyngeds).

But if you want to find a pet dragon, my best guess would be to look under waterfalls. They make nests there sometimes.

I keep trying to get Moondust to tell me where he lived before he became my pet, but he says it’s a deep, dark, extremely classified, secret.

Glares at Moonduts as he walks by.

RoseMaryLouise
    @rosemarylouise

@millenium-m I will keep that in mind. 🙂 I’ll check under a few waterfalls, and maybe the pet store. If you happen to meet another one, would you mention me?

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest