fb

Oops! I think I'm a little late.

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Oops! I think I'm a little late.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    RoseMaryLouise
    @rosemarylouise

Hi, guys! So, I thought I posted on here several weeks ago when I joined and then was added to a guild, but I was looking just a minute ago and I couldn’t a find a post from me! If I did already post here, or if you’ve met me, just ignore this, otherwise, I’m pleased to meet you! My real name most definitely isΒ not RoseMaryLouise, but it’s a nickname my mom has used forever even though it sounds nothing like my name, so you guys can use it too. My real name will remain a mystery. I haven’t been seriously writing for very long and I find it very difficult to actually finish something I start, so I’ll have to find some accountability, and hopefully I’ll be able to find some among the Embers. I play violin, soccer, volleyball, and I love reading. I’m an E(or I, it was really close)NFP-T. I’m so glad to be here!

E/INFP-T To truly understand, you must have experience. I neither understand, nor have experience.

Rachel Rogers
    @scribbles

Well, I don’t remember meeting you, so hello! The Embereans welcome you! πŸ˜€ I love your nickname!

What genre do you like to write best? Is it the same as what you like to read?

Ambiverted INFP. Scribbles all the words. Names the plant friends. Secretly Edna the Piguirrel.

Chelsea R.H.
    @seekjustice

@rosemarylouise Hello! I’m SeekJustice and it’s lovely to meet you. What are some of your hobbies other than reading and writing?

Mahalo keia huiΚ»ana

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@rosemarylouise Welcome to Story Embers! We’re glad to have you. πŸ™‚

How long have you been playing the violin? I don’t play the violin, but I do the piano. What songs do you like to play?

storyjoy
    @storyjoy

Heya!!! I’m an E (but close to I) NFP-T too!!! Awesome to meet you! =D

And if I may ask, how old are you? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

How long have you been playing violin? I play it too! πŸ˜€ I’ve been playing for about… 2ish years? Though I started on my brother’s viola a year before that. πŸ˜‹ I also love soccer and volleyball, though I don’t play them competitively.

(Well, that means I don’t take lessons or whatever. Whenever I do play them, trust me, I am very competitive. xD)

I also have lots of trouble with finishing things πŸ˜› I just figured out the whole (except for the ending πŸ˜› ) plot for my current WIP, though, so hopefully I’ll be able to finish it. πŸ˜€ What’re you working on right now?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by storyjoy.

*cartwheels out*

RoseMaryLouise
    @rosemarylouise

@scribbles I usually write fantasy or (I’ve never figured out what to call this) realistic fiction? It’s not magic, but it’s takes place on an Earth-like, made-up world. I enjoy reading a lot fantasy/romance.

@seekjustice
    I enjoy dabbling in drawing, the occasional shopping spree, and I definitely love singing!

@evelyn
    @storyjoy I’ve been playing violin for about five years now. I started when I was twelve. Which makes me seventeen as of last week.

E/INFP-T To truly understand, you must have experience. I neither understand, nor have experience.

Chelsea R.H.
    @seekjustice

@rosemarylouise

I love singing as well πŸ˜€ What sort of music do you prefer listening/singing to?

Mahalo keia huiΚ»ana

storyjoy
    @storyjoy

@rosemarylouise

That’s awesome! You still take lessons? πŸ˜€ And do you play in an orchestra?

And happy late birthday! πŸ˜‰

*cartwheels out*

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@rosemarylouise Cool! And Happy Birthday! *sends you an e-cake* πŸ˜‰

RoseMaryLouise
    @rosemarylouise

@seekjustice I’m not super up-to-date on popular music styles, but I love slightly contemporary Christian music(slightly being the key word, I’m very cautious in what I listen to) not to mention fun country and Disney.

@storyjoy
    Yes I still take lessons and even though I’m homeschooled, I participate in our church’s Christian school’s strings orchestra. And thank you!

@evelyn
    *Eats e-cake. Unfortunately, the e-cake is a bit difficult to taste, but I’m sure it tastes great.* πŸ˜‰

storyjoy
    @storyjoy

@rosemarylouise That’s awesome! =D

*cartwheels out*

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@rosemarylouise What a shame… πŸ™

Well at least e-confetti is nearly as pretty as really confetti *sends some*

Are you still in high school? (If you don’t mind answering. πŸ™‚ ) If so what are you studying and what are your favorite subjects?

RoseMaryLouise
    @rosemarylouise

Oooo, look! Confetti! I like confetti. @evelyn I am a senior in high school this year, and for once I only have five actual subjects. Business Math, English, and Economics(a 1-semester class) are my “Home Subjects”. I’m also taking Worldviews through the Christian school, and U.S. History online through Faith Baptist Bible College. I think Worldviews is going to be my favorite class, but I always love English.

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@rosemarylouise Cool! So what’s the difference between Math and Business Math?

RoseMaryLouise
    @rosemarylouise

@evelyn Business math is just the type of math, like algebra or geometry. It’s just basic accounting skills, like writing checks, balancing accounts, calculating interest, stuff like that.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.