fb

Novel Swap

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Parker Hankins
    @parker

Hello!

So, I’m wondering if we have any mystery writers who would like to do novel swaps.

We would critique each other’s work, give suggestions, and point out anything that didn’t seem to fit into the story or wasn’t quite explained enough. A lot of times, someone else can see things that we can’t ourselves.

If you’re interested, please say below.

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

Abbey Bishop
    @a_small_mousepad

@parker I don’t write mystery and I haven’t ever written an entire novel, but I would like to offer my critiquing experience. I’m pretty good at editing others’ works due to my killer observational skills.

~a member of the great Meraki guild~

Parker Hankins
    @parker

@a_small_mousepad, would you mind critiquing my novel? Do you have the time?

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

Abbey Bishop
    @a_small_mousepad

@parker I wouldn’t mind at all. It might take me a little while, but I’d be happy to make time to critique it!

Parker Hankins
    @parker

@a_small_mousepad, when do you think you could start?

Abbey Bishop
    @a_small_mousepad

@parker I should have some time on my hands later tonight. If not, I can definitely start tomorrow.

Parker Hankins
    @parker

Okay, @a_small_mousepad! Thank you so much for offering your expertise! If you have anything you’d like me to look over for you, I’d be glad to do it.

Here’s my Gmail.   parkerswoodworksnc@gmail.com

If you contact me, I’ll send you the document.

If you notice things that aren’t written well or that doesn’t make sense, just comment on it using the Google Docs comment setting.

Feel free to take as long as you want. I’m not in very much of a hurry. I’m still rewriting the last chapters of it. It has thirty chapters. They’ll be finished by the end of next week.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.