fb

New Plot Announcement!!!

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions New Plot Announcement!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Erynne
    @erynne

@joelle-stone

Lol jk, you don’t have go reveal anything unless you want to

Ok so the sickness gets released by the leaders of my country and it’s pattern is to only affect *double checks to me make sure it’s not effect* yup, affects the people from a certain blood line. The leaders (who really need a name) are out to seek power and they know they can’t get that because the people from this certain blood line will fight for their rights and make it a billion times harder for the leaders to get the power they’re after. Dad and Nick are initially just thing to figure all of that information out, they just don’t realize it.

I know if you don’t someone who isn’t minding there own business ( I mean you, Cathy) is going to wonder what the deal with this one blood line is. Well Cathy and all you other stalkers/ axe murderers, here you are:

There once was an old lady who lives in a shoe.

Tell me you laughed at that… Please, tell me you laughed at that

So for real, you got this guy, right? And this guy doesn’t have a name yet so he’ll go by Mr. Dude. Mr. Dude is a good guy who believes in God and Liberty. The leaders don’t like God and liberty so naturally they don’t like Mr. Dude. Well the thing is Mr. Dude is dead. He died a longgggg time ago. So that’s good for the leaders, right?

WRONG! 

All of Mr. Dude’s descendants got taught the teachings of God and liberty so his entire direct blood line is a threat to the leaders. You see where this is going?

As time goes on, that teaching is fading and turning more and more into the leaders teachings, which is why the sickness is really bad in the elderly (like there’s less of Mr. Dude’s direct blood line the more time passes)

So boom. There you go *drops mic*

Feel free to ask questions about anything

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Erynne
    @erynne

@this-is-not-an-alien @noah-cochran @joelle-stone @rose-colored-fancy @emma-walker

(If any of y’all want me to stop tagging them here just let me know)

This is a possible prologue I wrote and rewrote and edited and here I am writing it again:

“I hate that feeling. The feeling that this is happening, that this is real. The feeling that everything you’ve ever worked for, everything you’ve ever protected, is lost. I thought about this as I stared into the large crowd in front of me. It was hard for me to look at the few faces I recognized- my mother, my sister- the faces I would never see again. The disappointment and confusion shone in their faces like the sun used to shine through my bedroom window every morning. Except this wasn’t happy or hopeful or good. This was the end. I also thought about the ones whose footsteps I was following in- my dad’s, Jack’s, the baby’s. I had let them down. All of them. I sighed as the guard brought me to the center of the platform. “I’m sorry,” I whisper as I close my eyes to prepare myself for the pain, the torture, and finally, my death that was to follow. Of course, I never could’ve been prepared for what happened in those few moments after I closed my eyes…”

What do you guys think? And is it prologue material?

@claire
    I think I might just maybe kinda sorta not really but yes want your opinion on this.

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Joelle Stone
    @joelle-stone

@erynne,

MWAHAHAHA that makes sense!! So the children of Mr. Dude taught their children and those children taught THEIR children and therefore the Nameless Leaders need to get rid of that teaching in general just to be able to rise to power ergo they concocted this poison to work only in a certain bloodline and therefore basically eliminate the teaching (or at least reduce it to a manageable size)? BEAUTIFUL!

And about the prologue: I LOVE IT!! It’s got the perfect amount of mystery but explanation to draw readers into your plot and hook them from page one (usually a death treat does that XD). Great job, and I can’t wait to hear more!

https://thepeninspired.wordpress.com

Erynne
    @erynne

@Joelle-stone

Oh my goodness I could not have said that better myself.

I’m glad you like everything. That makes me feel good 😛

Joelle Stone
    @joelle-stone

@erynne,

XD Just to make sure I’m understanding correctly. 😛

*gives blankets* Warm fuzzy feelings are the best. 😀

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@erynne

Yeah I stink at titles XD

That definitely isn’t my title, it was just a thought that someone shoved into my brain.

At this point I don’t really know what my genre is so that’s probably my next step.

Do you enjoy coming up with titles?

LOL, I wish XD My best titles come from random thoughts and elaborating on random thoughts. I really don’t have a process XD

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Erynne
    @erynne

@Joelle-stone

Yeah you’re spot on

*offers you a side of blanket, puts in movie, relaxes with milkshakes and popcorn that magically appeared* this fantasy has just made me the happiest person here. It’s very relaxing XD

Joelle Stone
    @joelle-stone

*grins and shivers under blanket while drinking a milkshake ’cause the ice cream is worth the cold* *whispers, “Do you mind if I talk during the movie? I usually comment on boots and swords and motives and predictions and stuff.”*

Erynne
    @erynne

@rose-colored-fancy

I completely understand. I actually enjoy coming up with them but in the end a random idea is what happened lol

Erynne
    @erynne

@Joelle-stone

*throws on extra blanket because no matter how cold we are, there milkshakes are amazing and whispers back “I don’t mind at all as long as you don’t mind my incredibly dramatic reactions when things either do or don’t go my way because I am super duper mega dramatic”*

Joelle Stone
    @joelle-stone

*snorts and claps a hand over my mouth* “Hey, me too! Looks like we’re the perfect movie-watching team.” *grins*

Erynne
    @erynne

@Joelle-stone

*”it seems like we are, and we may be, except there’s one tiny detail that has not yet been established. What movie are we watching?”*

Joelle Stone
    @joelle-stone

“OH. Good point. Any favorites?” *summons movies out of thin air so I don’t have to get out from under the blanket*

Erynne
    @erynne

@Joelle-stone

*”No no no you tell me your favorites first. I’m really curious and my brain is focused on milkshake” slurps loudly*

Joelle Stone
    @joelle-stone

“Milkshakes are very distracting.” *slurps while considering* “I basically like anything that has awesome boots, minimal romance/language, and lots of sharp pointy things.” *grins* “Lord of the Rings, Maleficent, Aquaman, Star Wars, Little Women (doesn’t really fit any of the above qualifications, but it’s a really good movie), etc. Now your turn!” *elbows you*

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest