fb

New, newer, I'm the newest!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself New, newer, I'm the newest!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    KatherineRoseMcBride
    @katherinerosemcbride

*appears in a black whirlwind* What? They say first impressions are important!

luciusbraun
    @theswordinthebook

Welcome @katherinerosemcbride! What are some of your hobbies?

ISTP. Check out my art instagram @smudge_viel Fueled by my family, friends, and lots of tea.

KatherineRoseMcBride
    @katherinerosemcbride

Lol, I’m a writer, and a reader. By that I mean the library is practically my second home.

Evelyn
    @evelyn

Hi and welcome @katherinerosemcbride! I’m Evelyn.

What genre of books do you like to read and write? I read all kinds, but usually just write poetry and fantasy.

First impressions are quite important, and I must say you’ve started off rather poorly. You see, my nemesis was born in a black whirlwind, raised in a black whirlwind, married in a black whirlwind, fought me in a black whirlwind, and subsequently died in a black whirlwind. As a result, I am quite suspicious of people coming out of black whirlwinds, oh @katherinerosemcbride.

If you make decisions out of fear, you are more likely to be wrong

KatherineRoseMcBride
    @katherinerosemcbride

I enjoy writing Christian sci-fi and fantasy. Free verse poetry (I’m not exactly skilled in it) is how I express myself some of the time.

. My reading… I love books like the  Matched trilogy, The Shadow Children Series, and the Remnants books. The Testing is another good series, it’s actually really, really hard to narrow it down… I’ve read so many great novels. I guess mostly sci-fi, historical fiction and fantasy.

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

Hello there! Nice to meet you?

Where are you from?

@theinvizibleman
    That…is quite a list.

INTP. Writer of fantasy and sci-fi. Wannabe artist. Anime geek. Merakian.

Aimie
    @ajaj2000

@katherinerosemcbride

Hello, Katherine 🙂

I’m Aimie a fantasy writer and reader from Australia!

I’m also eighteen years old how old are you?

My writing projects are two novels called The Key of Solaris (Book one of three) and For Feynor (The title of my two books series). What are you working on? (What my works are about are in my profile) 🙂

Parker Hankins
    @parker

Howdy, @katherinerosemcbride! Glad to have you here! Do you like music? If so, who are your favorite musicians or artists?

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

KatherineRoseMcBride
    @katherinerosemcbride

*smiling* Okay, that’s a lot of questions but I will try to answer them all.

@elizabeth
    I am from everywhere and nowhere, the past, and the future but almost never the present. My favorite country to stay in is North America and that’s where I currently am, but not for long!

@ajaj2000
    I am not currently at liberty to discuss my age (rules are not always meant to be broken; I’m sure you understand). I am working on a novel (actually it’s going to be a trilogy if I can ever finish it) called The Before Chronicles: Prince of Shadows on wattpad.com. I’ll check out your profile for sure!

@parker
    I do enjoy music and it sometimes helps inspire me to write. I really like Lindsey Sterling (the violinist) and the Piano Guys. Those are (currently) my favorite artists.

Parker Hankins
    @parker

@katherinerosemcbride, Lindsey Sterling is good! And I love the Piano Guys too!

My favorite pianist is Erin Bates. Watch this video and you’ll know why. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEVFH3OhBfQ

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

J. Dekreel
    @dekreel

Hullo, @katherinerosemcbride!! Welcome to Story Embers! I like your name.

A bookwarm, eh? What are some of your favorite books?

ENFP-T. Cartoonist, "half-writer", wolfish.
    Blog

@katherinerosemcbride  Yes, Sterling and the Piano Guys are both quite good; I’ve had the pleasure of attending concerts for both bands. 2CELLOS, GnuS Cello, and Simply Three and are also great.

How do you travel to the past/future? I guess you won’t be on SE very much if you are rarely in the present and country hopping, and I’m not sure if they have internet in Nowhere.

What is your WIP about?

If you make decisions out of fear, you are more likely to be wrong

KatherineRoseMcBride
    @katherinerosemcbride

@theinvizibleman I time travel by using my key to opening the universe and unraveling its mysteries: the answer, books. They can take me wherever I want to be, and that’s rarely in the here and now. WiFi in Nowhere can be spotty indeed, but when it works, it really works.

@dekreel
    Actually I just (literally) finished a book called The Thing with Feathers, it’s one of the few here and now novels I’ve read and enjoyed. Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde is a good one as well, or as I told someone earlier, the Matched Trilogy.

Aimie
    @ajaj2000

@katherinerosemcbride

Ah yes, Wattpad one of the best places to put up your stories 🙂

Thank you for checking out my works 🙂 I’m so glad they caught your attention!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest