Neo-RPFL

Forums Fiction Characters Neo-RPFL

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    CalebOnline
    @calebonline

It’s another one guys! I was looking around at how fun these are, and decided that some of us who missed it should have an opportunity to join a Role Play For Learning.

One of the main struggles is that you can’t be absent without… problems, and can’t just hop in without them either. SO. I came up with an idea: what if the setting is a place that randomly throws people in and out of the story? We kind of work with what we got. Idk, tell me what you think.

Anyway, enough rambling. I hope this is fun!

CalebOnline
    @calebonline

What if the goal of the protagonists/antagonists in the new setting are linked to what their goals were before they were pulled away? Maybe in discovering a <i>way out </i>they also learn something that helps them in their world?

CalebOnline
    @calebonline
    CalebOnline
    @calebonline

WAIT… what if we pull them through a story that’s already been written?! Like a popular movie, book, or game we might all know (or one of us), and then the goal is for them to finish it? Just a thought 😀

CalebOnline
    @calebonline

I’m talking to myself, lol

I, David
    @i-david

*Squints hard and inquisitively*

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

CalebOnline
    @calebonline

Salutations fellow writer

I, David
    @i-david

Hello. It is I, David.

Just So You Know, there are several original RPFL threads that are currently active, all of which were made to be joined by anyone at any time. There will also probably be a new thread before the end of April.

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Ariella Newheart
    @ariella-newheart

@calebonline Looks interesting. I was never sure how to join RPFL. (The 50 pages of stuff was rather daunting.) How does this work, exactly?

Writer, illustrator, Parimi Alcan

Check out my new blog! https://arbitraryfairy.wordpress.com/

Taylor Clogston
    @taylorclogston

@calebonline Thank you for the invitation, but I’m going to pass this time.

"...the one with whom he so sought to talk has already interceded for him." -The Master and Margarita

Silverclaw
    @silverclaw-bonnetfolly

Hey! *waves* I’d love to join your role play, but as Ariella said, I’m not sure how these work on SE.

Nola? AZELINE!!! For ChristWard!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest