fb

Need a visual of characters, scenery, or…. anything? Click right here!

Forums Art Art Discussions Need a visual of characters, scenery, or…. anything? Click right here!

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Kylie S. Pierce
    @kylie-wingfeather

@erynne

Hi Erynne! I was just wondering if the picture of Aisling is close to being done? It’s okay if it’s not, I just was curious…

~Kylie

"The seed of the New World smolders. Bear the Flame."~The Green Ember.

Erynne
    @erynne

@kylie-wingfeather

Hey Kylie! I promise I haven’t forgotten about you. I have one sketch done and I need to do one other then I can start the digital version. The reason it’s taking so long is because my tablet broke and my new one is an Amazon tablet, so I’m limited on what all I can download and their art apps are awful. So, I’m going to see if my mom will let me download the app I normally use long enough to do Aisling. I should have her done really soon! Sorry that I am taking so long!!

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Kylie S. Pierce
    @kylie-wingfeather

@erynne

Hi! So, I was wondering if Aisling is nearly finished? Sorry, just really curious… And thanks again for agreeing to do it!

~Kylie

Erynne
    @erynne

@kylie-wingfeather

*awkwardly tiptoes back after 7 months*

So…um, hi.

*huge grin*

*sees your frown*

*sighs*

I’m really sorry this took so long. I uh, kind of dropped SE for a bit and kinda forgot then got back o here and saw your post and was like “AHHH NO IM A TERRIBLE PERSON”

And since then I’ve been brainstorming and stuff for Aisling. So uh, this may not be how you envisioned her, and you will probably think it’s awful, and im really sorry, if you hate it, I totally deserve it and I’ll try again, but, uh, here we go

*hides*

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Kylie S. Pierce
    @kylie-wingfeather

@erynne

*stares at picture*

I LOVE IT!!!!! IT’S ALMOST EXACTLY LIKE HOW I IMAGINED HER!!!!!!

*is happy*

Thank you!!!!

Erynne
    @erynne

@kylie-wingfeather

Ok, cool. I’m glad you like it. If there’s anything I need to change, let me know!

Again, I am so sorry it took so long, I did not mean to do that

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest