fb

Need a visual of characters, scenery, or…. anything? Click right here!

Forums Art Art Discussions Need a visual of characters, scenery, or…. anything? Click right here!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Erynne
    @erynne

@anne_the_noob14 @joelle-stone

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you that I am working on both of your requests.

I ran out of paint thinner, so I had to pause the painting, but I should be getting some more soon. After I do, it shouldn’t take but an hour or so to finish, but that’s the only thing that will clean my brushes considering the medium I use.

The sketch is almost done, but I can’t figure out how do the proper shading in the water and on the walls and everything, so that’s taken some time. I am trying a digital version as well, I will send them both once I get them done.

I am really sorry it’s taking so long, I hope to have them finished really soon. Sorry again!

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@erynne

‘Sall good! No rush, take your time 🙂

“Enough! Be quiet! I can’t hear myself think! I can’t hear my teeth chatter!"

Erynne
    @erynne

@joelle-stone

I’m really sorry this took so long. I know I said I would sketch it but as I was working on it it got destroyed so I did it digitally. I hope that’s alright! Let me know if there is anything you want changed. I really hope you like it!!

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Joelle Stone
    @joelle-stone

@erynne,

Ooh, very nice!! The villain looks so freaky. *shudder* And the lake is soooo good, thx so much!! 😀

"For love is strong as death." -God

Erynne
    @erynne

@joelle-stone

Thank you! I’m so relieved you like it!! Sorry again it took so long…

Joelle Stone
    @joelle-stone

@erynne,

No problem! As someone once said, “Don’t rush art!”

Erynne
    @erynne

@joelle-stone

Ah, very true. Although this was more of laziness and forgetfulness. XD

Joelle Stone
    @joelle-stone

@erynne,

Ha, I know those feelings too well… 😀

Kylie S. Pierce
    @kylie-wingfeather

@erynne

Hi! I was wondering if you could draw my MC Aisling? Please?

Bio: She has shoulder-blade-length straight light brown hair; kinda doe-like blue-green eyes; on the lower end of average height; slender; fair skin, and freckles. She is also mute. She’s about twelve-and-a-half, and is a selkie (though where I’m at in the story currently, Aisling doesn’t know that), which is from Irish myth. Basically people who have seal coats and if they’re wearing these and go into water, turn into seals.

If you need any more info, just ask.

~Kylie

"The seed of the New World smolders. Bear the Flame."~The Green Ember.

Erynne
    @erynne

@kylie-wingfeather

Hello Kylie! Sorry it tool so long to respond…

I’d love to draw her! Would you mind to tell me a little more about what she would be wearing? Also, do you have a preference to what I use to draw her? (Meaning, are you wanting her sketched or done digitally?)

I love your profile picture btw 😀

Kylie S. Pierce
    @kylie-wingfeather

@erynne

Hi!

*Actually reads the post*

AHHHHH!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

*Ahem* *Blushes* *Sheepish grin*

I’m not that good at drawing, and I focus more on writing, so this means a lot! Hmm… Clothing…

Turquoise tank-top, black leggings, dove-gray hoodie, and dark-brown hiking-boots, I think. Oh! And a dark-gray sealskin headband. Kinda like those athletic headbands…

*Grins sheepishly again*

That headband is kinda the thing that allows Aisling to talk later on, so… Yeah. Shouldn’t have forgotten that.

Digital would be nice, but whatever you’re more comfortable with.

And thanks! I like your profile pic too!

~Kylie

P.S. I love your username! Alternate spellings are the best! (or, in my case, a name that really doesn’t need an alternate spelling because everyone misspells it or mispronounces it anyway–Kylie is not my real name, just my pen name.)

Erynne
    @erynne

@kylie-wingfeather

Sounds great! Thank you!

I will try my best to do digital. I got a new tablet so I have to download an app first. I need to do that anyway, but this gives me motivation to actually do it:)

I like your profile pic too!

Oh, thank you XD My friend drew that for me. It’s the MC of my fantasy.

P.S. I love your username! Alternate spellings are the best! (or, in my case, a name that really doesn’t need an alternate spelling because everyone misspells it or mispronounces it anyway–Kylie is not my real name, just my pen name.)

Ah, yes, my name is the same way. No one spell or pronounces my name right the first time. My name really is Erynne- spelled like that- so I have been known to be called Ernie a little too often 😂

Erynne
    @erynne

@kylie-wingfeather

Ugh, sorry for all the questions, but I do need to know one more thing: what type of personality does she have?

This is really handy to know for facial expressions and poses. Thank you!!

Kylie S. Pierce
    @kylie-wingfeather

@erynne
    Hi! Sorry I haven’t responded—our Shakespeare plays were this week, plus the dress rehearsal, so I’ve been really busy…
    Aisling is kind, but can be sassy, and fierce if/when her friends/family are in danger.
    I’m writing this on my mom’s phone right now, so I don’t have all my information, but I’ll type more out on my computer if you need more. Hope this helps!!!

Erynne
    @erynne

@kylie-wingfeather

Ooh I love Shakespeare!! Good luck with that!

Thanks for the info, that’s exactly what I needed. I am about to start the sketch so hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday (at least, Wednesday where I live XD) I should be finished!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest