Need a visual of characters, scenery, or…. anything? Click right here!

Forums Art Art Discussions Need a visual of characters, scenery, or…. anything? Click right here!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Erynne
    @erynne

@writergirl101

I’d love to! I probably won’t be able to get to it for a few days, but as soon as I get a chance I’ll do it! I do want to warn you that I have very little experience with buildings, so it will not look exactly the same XD. I am kind of confused about the last part though. What do you mean by sky blue and whites golds? (I know that sky blue is a shade of blue, but do you want it as the sky color?)

Ella
    @writergirl101

@erynne

YAYYYYYYY!!!  Thank you SOOOO much!!!!

Oh, all I meant was that I was kinda thinking the color scheme could be blues and golds and whites.  Ex.  you could use sky blue as the sky, the ocean/waterfall as a darker blue with white foam, and the castle towers gold in the sunlight.  Don’t feel obligated to use those colors, because this is more practice for you than me. 😉  That’s all I meant though.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!  And have FUN with it!!!!

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@erynne

Hi Erynne! I’m Rose, it’s nice to meet you!

I’m just dropping in to say I LOVE your art! That’s so, so amazing! I’m sure you’ve spent countless hours practicing! The first time I scrolled down and saw your painting of the fjord, I literally just said. “Oh. WOW!” It’s so well done and I loved the colors you used!

I don’t have any requests for now, just wanted to say your art is awesome! 😉

"I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right." ~The Book Thief

Erynne
    @erynne

@rose-colored-fancy

Thank you!! That’s so kind! 😊

If you ever have a request, I’m here!

Erynne
    @erynne

@writergirl101

Ok, that will work perfectly! I’m excited to do it! Thanks for all of these ideas 😉 I never know what to paint. I just normally do Bob Ross tutorials XD

Erynne
    @erynne

@writergirl101

Hey, I was just double checking, do you want the castle to be that specific design with the towers and all, or do you have a different idea in mind? I’m good with anything!

Ella
    @writergirl101

<p style=”text-align: left;”>@erynne</p>
    You don’t have to stick with that particular style—it wasn’t really what I was envisioning either.  Just play around with it and maybe it’ll spark more ideas!!! 😁

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.

Erynne
    @erynne

@writergirl101

Ok, great! I will definitely be on a castle search today. If you want, I can send you some reference photos so you can pick one, unless you are really trusting and you’re allowing ME to choose one. 😂

Also, after painting these sceneries and reading what all you’ve said in other groups, I am so wanting to read your story!! 😉

Arindown
    @arindown

@erynne

Hey! Sorry it took me so long to reply.

Thanks so much for doing Davis! He looks awesome.😍

Forgiven. Loved. Creative.

Erynne
    @erynne

No worries!

Great! I am so glad you like him!

If you have ANYTHING ELSE you want done, just let me know! (I should’ve tagged a group of people when I started this🤦 XD)

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@erynne Your art is beautiful!! (Also I would like to steal your name and stash it away as a possible character name if that’s ok 😉 ) I have some scenery I would love for you to paint, if you’d like! I know you’re working on someone else’s request right now, so just whenever you can get around to it 🙂

I don’t have a reference I can give you, just my description (so let me know if you need me to be more detailed or work harder to find a reference)… What I’m picturing is a medieval town square at night, lit by lampposts around the edges, the light shining off the cobblestones still wet from the past rain. We see the scene as if we’re standing at one edge of the town square, looking across it at a huge, majestic oak standing just beyond the end of the cobblestones. The sky is clear, and sprinkled with stars. No moon. There’s a modest fountain in the center of the square.

Thanks in advance if you decide to give it a try! And please take whatever creative liberties you want to 🙂

( @the-inkspiller , I couldn’t help but think that the snowy scenery in Errantry would look awesome in Erynne’s style if you wanted to have her paint some of it…)

Some other people who might want something painted/drawn… @joelle-stone @naiya-dyani @kimlikesart

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Livi Ryddle.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Livi Ryddle.

“Enough! Be quiet! I can’t hear myself think! I can’t hear my teeth chatter!"

Erynne
    @erynne

@anne_the_noob14

I would love to do it! I’m planning on doing Ella’s today, so I should be able to get to yours soon!

You are more than welcome to steal my name😁 Btw, thanks for tagging some people! I regret not doing that when I first started XD

Your description sounds amazing 😍 That is exactly the type of fantasy place I would want to live in. I’ll draw a sketch for it and send you a picture to get your approval, here in a bit!

(Oh, and thanks for all of the compliments ;))

Joelle Stone
    @joelle-stone

@anne_the_noob14,

Hey! What’s up? *stops being lazy and actually sees what’s going on* *shrieks* THANK YOU FOR TAGGING ME!

@erynne

If you have time… yes… I mean… I have requests… for like anything and everything… soo… yup. *smiles bashfully*

Making something beautiful in a broken world can be harrowing work. And it can’t be done alone.
    ~AP

Erynne
    @erynne

@joelle-stone

*does incredibly weird happy dance* I’d love to do anything! Just tell me what it is and I’ll get started!

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@erynne Yay! Awesome, thank you!!

And you’re very welcome 😀

@joelle-stone
    XD No problem! 🙂

“Enough! Be quiet! I can’t hear myself think! I can’t hear my teeth chatter!"

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest