Need a visual of characters, scenery, or…. anything? Click right here!

Forums Art Art Discussions Need a visual of characters, scenery, or…. anything? Click right here!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Erynne
    @erynne

Hiiii!!! My name is Erynne and I am an artist (I’m new to the forum, and I tend to sound very cheesy. Example above…) I love to draw, and I’d love to design anyone’s characters! I also paint any sceneries! I can do ocean, mountain, waterfall, countryside, etc. And yes, I had to list everything out even though I jut said “I also paintΒ any sceneries”. I can do it on pencil and paper or digitally. I will warn you that I just recently started drawing digitally, so it might not be as good as you might expect. (@claire-h is really good at digital art, and I’m sure there are many others but that’s all I know of so far.) That’s all I can think of at the top of my head, but if you have anything else that you need drawn I am more than willing to give anything a try! πŸ™‚

Ella
      @writergirl101

@erynne

Hey Erynne!!!Β  This is great, especially for me, since drawing/art isn’t my strong suit (that, or I’m just lazy 😊)!Β  I’d love it if you could draw a fjord… I know you didn’t list it above, but if you wanted to try it out, that would be great!!!Β  If you need a template, this is kinda what I’m thinking of:

However, this is just a template, so please play around with the colors/style/scenery!!Β  (This is helping you just as much as it’s helping me πŸ˜‰)Β  If that doesn’t work, though, I have a million and one more ideas… πŸ˜‰Β  Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I love how you spell your name btw–super cool)

If something goes wrong in your life, yell "Plot twist!" and keep going. 😎🍰

Erynne
        @erynne

@writergirl101

I would be more than willing to try this! I’m wanting to get some different brushes before I paint again. Is that alright? Hopefully it will be pretty soon (Mine are all messed up. I didn’t take care of them very well when I started painting and haven’t replaced them yet.) Thanks for this opportunity (and for the compliment😜)

Ella
          @writergirl101

@erynne

Take all the time you need!!Β  (I understand—-my sister is a budding artist, and she WON’T paint with bad brushes πŸ˜„)Β  Thanks so much, so excited to see it!!

Erynne
            @erynne

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Oh yes, it is very dificult. XD I’ll definitely be starting that the second I get some new ones.Β If there is any specific details you want, just let me know πŸ˜‰</p>

Erynne
              @erynne

@writergirl101

I got new brushes today! I’ll hopefully have that painting for you really soon! And if there’s any other thing you want painted are drawn, just let me know! :))(The text above was supposed to be for you as well, I just forgot to tag you. Sorry about that!)

Ella
                @writergirl101

@erynne

great, thanks!!!

Arindown
                  @arindown

@erynne

Hey, this looks fun. Would you like to try one of my fantasy characters?

One of the characters that I’ve struggled to draw is my sailor, Davis. He’s black, really strong, and might have a beard (not sure). His personality is steady, artistic, and fierce. I’m not sure what he would wear (think pirate, I guess) but he carries a big curving sword.

Is that something you’d be interested in?

Forgiven. Loved. Creative.

Erynne
                    @erynne

@arindown

I’d love to! I’ll probably start him later today. Would you prefer him sketched or drawn digitally? (Either is great for me!) Also, when you said pirate clothes, did you mean literal pirate or a sailor outfit?

Arindown
                      @arindown

@erynne It doesn’t matter to me what medium you use. Thanks for doing this!

Forgiven. Loved. Creative.

Erynne
                        @erynne

@writergirl101

I hope you like it!! If there is anything you’d like me to change just let me know πŸ™‚

Sorry, the flowers did not turn out how I had planned πŸ™

Ella
                          @writergirl101

@erynne

GIRL.Β  That is SOOO good!!!!!!!!!!!!Β  What medium did you use???Β  it. is. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😍😍😍  Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Β  I don’t have a blog to post it on, but I could just look at it forever!!!! πŸ˜‚

Erynne
                            @erynne

@writergirl101

Good! I’m glad you like it πŸ™‚ You are very welcome. I enjoyed doing it! I use oil paints. I’ve been doing it for about a year. If you have anything else you want done you know where to go! πŸ˜‰

Erynne
                              @erynne

@arindown

I got Davis done! I hope you like him. If not I can change anything, just let me know πŸ™‚

Ella
                                @writergirl101

@erynne

Well, since you asked, could you maybe possibly paint another landscape??Β  I had this AMAZING idea of this castle situated on a waterfall…Β  It might be too challenging, but if you want to try it, I’d LOVE to see it!!!Β  Here’s a rough idea of what I was thinking (feel free to play around with it–I was kind of envisioning sky blues and whites golds…):

Thanks!!!!!!!!

-Ella

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest