fb

NaNoWriMo-ers???

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions NaNoWriMo-ers???

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Evelyn
    @evelyn

@parker xD

“If I finish one early”… dude. *facepalm*

*returns to her mere 18k words* πŸ˜›

πŸ˜‰

So wait… you’re writing the first book first, the third book second, and the second one third? xD

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by Evelyn.
    Parker Hankins
    @parker

@evelyn, you’ll get this!! You’re doing 50k so you don’t need as much as me!

Well, I wrote my first book a while ago. But it wasn’t that good after three drafts. So I’m writing it again so I can finally grab a bunch of beta readers.

My third book I’m writing the first draft too.

The second book I’ll be writing another draft too if I’m ready.

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@parker But you’re writing them out of order?

Parker Hankins
    @parker

Kind of. My first book is a priority. Then on a notebook, I’m writing my third. (I always write the first draft on notebook paper.) So my third book is written anytime I’m not typing my first. If I finish my first, then I’ll type up my second.

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

JoySparrow
    @joysparrow

Hey! I’m doing NaNo too! This will be my second time trying it, as last year I failed miserably after coming down sick the first week and then getting busy with the holidays. I’m doing pretty good this year with it, and I’m excited about that. Though right now I’ve pretty much abandoned my original outline and I think I need to stop and work on writing up a new one. I work best with a basic idea of the direction, and I’m afraid I might be running down a rabbit trail. . .

Art is a visual language, and Christians have a responsibility to learn that language.-Nancy Pearcey

Evelyn
    @evelyn

Hey! I’m doing NaNo too! This will be my second time trying it, as last year I failed miserably after coming down sick the first week and then getting busy with the holidays. I’m doing pretty good this year with it, and I’m excited about that.

Wow, that’s sounds like a miserable experience last year. πŸ˜›

Glad you’re doing well this year though!

Anonymous

Hey @samuel, what is NanoWrite? (I bet that sounds crazy) I’ve heard a lot about it and would like to look into joining.

Samuel
    @samuel

@millenium-m NaNoWriMo is just abbreviation for National Novel Writing Month, and it’s every November when writers around the country (world, maybe?) attempt to write 50 thousand words or more (a full novel) in just one month. In theory there’s nothing you “join”, it’s just basically a glorified holiday for writers. There is though a website where you can set up an account and track your progress and stuff like that. https:/nanowrimo.org

No one reads these anyway

Parker Hankins
    @parker

@smauel, yes, the world. πŸ™‚

Evelyn
    @evelyn

It’s just basically a glorified holiday for writers.

Lol XD

JoySparrow
    @joysparrow

@evelyn Yeah, it was.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by JoySparrow.

Art is a visual language, and Christians have a responsibility to learn that language.-Nancy Pearcey

Libby
    @libby

@evelyn didn’t know you were doing NaNo!Β  My first time, too!

@parker
    100k – now that’s what I call crazy.

Yes, you all, I am doing NaNo, and I’ve only got about 1,600 words.Β  Pretty bad, I know.Β  I need to work on it, but I’m afraid I won’t get through.

"Young people, you must pray, for your passions are strong and your wisdom is little."C.H.Spurgeon

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@libby And I didn’t know you were doing it! πŸ™‚

Yay! First-timers! *highfive*

You got this! πŸ™‚

Gabrielle Pollack
    @gabriellepollack

@evelyn Nano is the perfect time for chocolate. πŸ˜‰ *gratefully takes tea* Happy first year! πŸ˜€ And happy first time to you too, @samuel :).

Parker Hankins
    @parker

Hey, y’all! I reached the halfway point! 50k on the tenth!! So exciting!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest