fb

NaNoWriMo-ers???

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions NaNoWriMo-ers???

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Samuel
    @samuel

Where’s all mah NaNo peeps?? 😀 How are you guys all doing this past first week of NaNo? Still alive??? XD CAUSE THIS IS CRAZINESS AND THIS IS MY BRAIN RN:

GAAAAH THIS IS CRAZINESSSSS TOO MUCH, PRECIOUSSSSS

No one reads these anyway

Evelyn
    @evelyn

*groans and steps into the sunlight*

I’m alive… I think.

😉

*waves* Yep! I’m alive and well.

*looks at you with concern*

Um… did you say ‘my precious’??

Gabrielle Pollack
    @gabriellepollack

@samuel @evelyn Yay! Fellow nanoers! *hands you both a hearty helping of sanity chocolate* Is this the first year for you two?

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@gabriellepollack Haha! I’m actually eating chocolate right now as I plot out my next couple chapters. xD

Thank you anyways! *takes chocolate* I’ll take as much as I can get. 😉

I’m sipping some wonderful chai tea too. Want some? *offers you a steaming mug*

Yes, this is my first time. 🙂

E. Grace
    @emgc

@samuel

Ew, gross!  Get your math equations away from me!  I just spent the WHOLE DAY looking at equations, I don’t need any more to ruin my day, thank you very much.  XD

But yes, I’m doing NaNo!  *high-five*

"True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less." - C. S. Lewis

NCStokes
    @ncstokes

@samuel Why, yes, hello there! This is my second year doing the month of insanity *AHEM* I mean NaNoWriMo. Yes. (If you can’t tell my brain is already scrambled.) Are you peoples planers or pantsers, or a little bit of both? I thought I was a plantser, but I’ve strayed so far from my original plan, I don’t know what’s happening anymore. 😛

*shameless self promotion* https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Samuel
    @samuel

@gabriellepollack Yep, first time!

@ncstokes
    Pantser—Ha! Far from it XD I spent most of October outlining….My full outline is like 20k words and my scene map is almost 10k and 48 pages XD XD I don’t generally outline that much though, I usually just do Seven-Point Structure.

Parker Hankins
    @parker

Hey, @samuel, I’m doing NaNo as you know!

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

Samuel
    @samuel

@parker YEAH AND AT THE SPEED YOU’RE GOING I IMAGINE YOU’RE PRACTICALLY FINISHED NOW RIGHT??? XD

Parker Hankins
    @parker

@samuel, I’ll be over 40k by the end of the day. But I am going for 100k you know so it’s important to get a lot done.

You’re doing really good yourself!!

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

Samuel
    @samuel

@parker OOOHHH ok that makes sense, I didn’t know you were going for 100k XD

*whispers* Wait how do you know how well I’m doing

STALKER ALERT

Parker Hankins
    @parker

@samuel, Yep!

Well, you’ve kind of told your progress on Ydubs. I don’t know where your NaNo profile is.

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@parker YOU’RE DOING 100K?????

*jaw drops*

Wow.. 😮

Well, to quote a movie… “You’re brave. But more stupid than brave really.” 😉

Is it all for the same novel? Or are you writing another mystery with the same people as a sequel?

Evelyn
    @evelyn

(Oh! and @trufflehunter is doing it too. 🙂 )

Parker Hankins
    @parker

@evelyn, yep! That quote is perfect!!!!! XD!!!

It’s for the first and third book in the mystery series I told you about. Maybe the second if I finish one too early.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.