NaNoWriMo???

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions NaNoWriMo???

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Ella
    @writergirl101

@arindown

Sorry, Gracie, I deleted my writing group on NaNoWriMo because I accidentally admitted someone…questionable, I’ll just say. 😐  I didn’t really think about that before I created it.Β  JSYK.Β  We can still be buddies on there, though!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒΒ  I just had to delete everyone on the group to delete the group itself.Β  Sorry about that.Β  We can just chat on SE! πŸ˜…

When something goes wrong in your life, just yell, "Plot twist!" and keep going. 😎🍰

Naiya Dyani
      @naiya-dyani

@writergirl101 *responds late once more* I’m actually not planning on doing it this July. XD It’s been pretty crazy lately, and I’m not sure exactly how working on my third draft is going to go.

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Ella
        @writergirl101

@naiya-dyani

I completely understand.Β  Isn’t it crazy how we can be so busy even though there’s a worldwide pandemic happening?! 🀯

I have an admission test for school soon, and even with that little thing, I’m wondering how I’ll get the 1,667 words done. πŸ˜„

When something goes wrong in your life, just yell, "Plot twist!" and keep going. 😎🍰

Arindown
          @arindown

@writergirl101

Okay. Totally understood.πŸ˜„ You probably did the right thing.

I’m a little lost on NaNoWriMo…there’sΒ so many people on there, and some of them seem a little…uh…weird?πŸ˜‰ I’m glad that you’re my buddy.

Live doing what you love. Die doing what you love. Do what you love for the Master.

Arindown
            @arindown

Just wondering if anyone else is doing NaNoWriMo this July?

Tagging a bunch of you.

@kimlikesart

@tal

@beth20

@claire-h

@katja-r

@melodyjoy

@rusted-knight

@thedarkninja03

@ariella-newheart

@kristianne-hassman

@anne_the_noob14

@dakota

• This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by Arindown.
              • This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by Arindown.

Live doing what you love. Die doing what you love. Do what you love for the Master.

Ella
              @writergirl101

@arindown

I hope so!Β  I know, I looked into her profile and genres, then I was like “Noooo!” 😫  Oh well, no more groups for me.Β  Actually, if anyone else does do it this month, I could make another group, but make it private this time.Β  Sadly, you can’t have two people in a group.Β  It has to be 3-up.

So if anyone here is doing Camp NaNo this July, we could make a private SE-only group with 3 people!

I’m so glad I found SE!Β  This is really a one-of-a-kind group.

Have you created your project yet?Β  I just got my email to do it.

Beth Darlene
                @beth20

@arindown

I have an account…but don’t know what to do with it lol!!!

Jominkreesa, for the weirdos who know what it means! πŸ˜‰

Ella
                  @writergirl101

@beth20

Ok, so you can sign up and start today.Β  You get to this point…

Ella
                    @writergirl101

@beth20

Then you go to “goal”Β  (mine is the 50k marathon at the bottom)

Then you have your profile and everything.Β  Then you enter your word count at the end of each day.

Ella
                      @writergirl101

@beth20

Is that what you were looking for?Β  If not, don’t bother about that. πŸ˜‰

Beth Darlene
                        @beth20

@writergirl101

Thanks!

Jominkreesa, for the weirdos who know what it means! πŸ˜‰

Dakota
                          @dakota

@arindown

Sorry, I probably won’t.

Psalm 119:11
                          Your word I have hidden in my heart,
                          That I might not sin against You.

Mel
                          @melodyjoy

Hi, Haven’t been on SE in a while.

What is NaNoWriMo?

Would love to know about it.

Probably won’t be able to, tho. I am out of town for a week and a half still and when I get back to my home, I will be pretty busy with church programs. Thanks!

MELODY

Life is short, smile while you still have teeth!

Arindown
                            @arindown

@melodyjoy

Hey Mel! Nice to have you back!

NaNoWriMo is a website for writers. They just pretty much help you set goals and get your writing done. It gives a bit of accountability, and you can set whatever goal you want.

I’m doing 10k words over the month of July (which is about 370 words per day, 6 days a week, so it’s doable). But I could set any number I wanted.

Ella and I are doing it, and I was just asking if anyone else wanted to try also.

Even if someone just did like 500 words for July, it would still be fun to have another person.

Arindown
                              @arindown

@writergirl101

Ella, have you figured out very much on NaNoWriMo? I’m still a little lost.

Do we have to wait for July 1st to start writing, and if so, where do we put in our word count?

Tagging @naiya-dyani just in case she knows.😊

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                              Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest