fb

NaNoWriMo 2020 Roll Call

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions NaNoWriMo 2020 Roll Call

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

@josiah That’s the plan. That 50k will include some short stories that help showcase the world, ideally. It’s going well so far! 🙂

Fantasy/dystopian/sci-fi author. Mythology nerd. ENFP. Singer.

Josiah DeGraaf
    @josiah

@r-m-archer Awesome! Best wishes with that! 🙂

Lit fanatic. Eclectic reader. Theology nerd. Writing fantasy at https://josiahdegraaf.com

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

@josiah Thank you! 🙂

Fantasy/dystopian/sci-fi author. Mythology nerd. ENFP. Singer.

E. Grace
    @emgc

@anne_the_noob14 Aw sorry you can’t join, but I understand! Great to hear from you anyway 😀 Hope you’ve been doing well 🙂

@eden-anderson
    Well my NaNo project is sci-fi (some fantasy elements thrown in), so it has “magic” that isn’t magic (hard to explain 😛), and the story surrounds a people group whose entire history as a nation has been fabricated, unbeknownst to the people themselves.  I’m not good at writing summaries, so I’ll leave it at that XD

What are you working on?

NaNo’s going okay so far! I think I might be slightly behind already, but I’m trying hard to keep up! I’m a little busier than I was last year tho, I’m afraid >.< How’s it going for you?

I’m planning on writing a lot this afternoon so I’ll be available to word war most any time! Just lmk if you’re available 🙂

@josiah
    Thank you!

"True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less." - C. S. Lewis

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@emgc OOoh, your story sounds interesting! 😀 Especially the part about the history of a nation being fabricated…sounds like fascinating story material.

And yeah, same about writing summaries. I always fail at trying to explain my stories to people. 😂

My NaNo project is a fantasy story about these two kids and an old man who go on an adventure together in an attempt to save their world from certain doom. It’s supposed to be comical and silly and ridiculous, and I think I’m accomplishing at least the last two. đŸ˜Ŧ😂 I know my story sounds boring, but I’m trying to not give very much away.

I’m glad NaNo is going good for you! Even if you are busier this year, it sounds like you have determination and with that, you’ll go far. Keep it up! 😊

Nano started off really well for me. I fell behind yesterday, but I caught up and I’m hoping to stay ahead, but we’ll see.

Sorry I missed you the other day! ☚ī¸

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@emgc @josiah @edmund-lloyd-fletcher @r-m-archer @naiya-dyani

Does anybody want to do a word sprint?

E. Grace
    @emgc

@eden-anderson Thank you! 😊

Oh I think you’re story idea sounds great! I love silly/comical. 😅 Very much my style of writing 😉🙃

And ahhhh so sorry I missed you earlier! I’m usually free in the afternoons too >.< Are you available to word war at all this evening??? (Otherwise maybe I can catch you tomorrow afternoon?)

"True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less." - C. S. Lewis

Maya Joelle
    @mayajoelle

Get everyone! I’m kind of late to this thread (haven’t been on SE much lately), but I am — kind of — doing NaNo! I’m aiming for 25k this month on my current WIP, and I’m using the NaNo site to track my writing (it’s going to say I lost, which is okay. I really haven’t got the time for 50k at the moment). My username is Maya Joelle if anyone wants to be buddies!

fear no evil | may evil fear you

Maya Joelle
    @mayajoelle

*Hey everyone! (I don’t know what happened there XD)

fear no evil | may evil fear you

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@emgc Aagghhh, sorry!!! I missed you again. But if you want to word war today, I’m around all afternoon! 😀

E. Grace
    @emgc

@mayajoelle Welcome to the group! 😊

@eden-anderson
    I’m here now!!!!!!

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@emgc Are you still around?! If so, when would you like to do a word war?

E. Grace
    @emgc

@eden-anderson Yayyy yes I’m still here! Does 15 at :30 sound good?

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@emgc YES! Sounds great!

E. Grace
    @emgc

@eden-anderson I got 708! How did you do?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest