NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 1,441 through 1,455 (of 1,491 total)
  • Author
    Tinuviel
    @tinuviel

Are we warring here? Or is someone interested in a war?

Laura Waldorf. Christian, writer, dreamer, sub-creator of beauty.

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@tinuviel If you’re still around, I can do one!

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Tinuviel
      @tinuviel

@naiya-dyani Sorry I missed you! Maybe some other time.

Laura Waldorf. Christian, writer, dreamer, sub-creator of beauty.

Naiya Dyani
      @naiya-dyani

@tinuviel No worries! I’m actually still around if you wanted to war.

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Eden Anderson
        @eden-anderson

@naiya-dyani

I stand here, once again, awaiting your challenge.

Will you slink off into the shadows, where there is safety?

Or…

Will you come forth to battle and meet your assured doom?

What is your answer?

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Naiya Dyani
        @naiya-dyani

@eden-anderson I shrink not from thy petty threats. I challenge thee to fight, pen to pen or keyboard to keyboard, at the fifteenth minute for the same length of time.

Dost thou acceptest?

Eden Anderson
          @eden-anderson

@naiya-dyani

I ACCEPT.

*arches an eyebrow as I hunch over my keyboard with a gleeful chuckle*

Naiya Dyani
          @naiya-dyani

@eden-anderson *lifts hood of black cloak over forehead* Then thus it shall be.

Naiya Dyani
            @naiya-dyani

@eden-anderson *peers out from under hood* 412.

Eden Anderson
              @eden-anderson

@naiya-dyani

Ahh, indeed.

I wrote 499.

*glances at you disdainfully*

Naiya Dyani
              @naiya-dyani

@eden-anderson *returns a blistering glare* I had to extract an arrow from my character’s arm. I deserve leeway.

Eden Anderson
                @eden-anderson

@naiya-dyani It’s understandable. Extracting an arrow is hard work, indeed and should not be done in haste.

*shrugs*

And in all honesty, there are may who could beat me to a pulp if they wanted to, I am no great master, despite all my acting…and besides what does it matter how fast you write, if you are getting words down?

*pats you on the back*

It has been a merry time! Thank ye for the fun!!

No hard feelings?

*offers you a cookie*

Naiya Dyani
                @naiya-dyani

@eden-anderson Ha ha, yeah, if we had E. Grace and R. M. Archer here both of us would be out of the running 😀

I’ve been sending snippets of this to my sister because this is the kind of humor we throw back and forth all the time. 😛

*shadows face under black cloak she actually is wearing in real life* *takes cookie and gnaws on it in a way that is definitely considered mature* Hmm, double chocolate chip. Very well. I accept the extension of friendship. . . *narrows eyes* That is, until next time.

Eden Anderson
                  @eden-anderson

@naiya-dyani Yeah, those two are crazy…in the good kind of way. 😀

That’s awesome! It’s always great to have support like that. 😊

Ahh…right. UNTIL NEXT TIME.

😜

Naiya Dyani
                  @naiya-dyani

*sniffles* Can I just say one thing?

You know you’re a writer when. . . * stifles a sob* . . . when you’re wracked with grief and some guilt over killing one of your characters.

*sucks in a deep breath* I’M SORRY, (CHARACTER I WON’T NAME)!!!!!!!

*goes to sit in the corner and weep*

Viewing 15 posts - 1,441 through 1,455 (of 1,491 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest