fb

NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 1,111 through 1,125 (of 1,491 total)
  • Author
    R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

@nuetrobolt I didn’t get a post notification until too late. 😛 Maybe 15 at :30?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by R.M. Archer.

Speculative fiction author. Mythology nerd. Worldbuilding enthusiast. Singer. Fan of classic literature.

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

I got 395 words.

@r-m-archer
    Sure, I’ll do that!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Brink.

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

Allright, I got 435 words. What about you, @r-m-archer?

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

@nuetrobolt Somewhere around 341. Good job on both wars. 🙂 Do you want to do another one? 15 at :00?

Speculative fiction author. Mythology nerd. Worldbuilding enthusiast. Singer. Fan of classic literature.

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@r-m-archer sure!

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@r-m-archer, unfortunately, I actually have to go do a job, so I can’t take part. Sorry!

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

@nuetrobolt No problem. I have to stop early, anyway. I got 370. See you later!

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@r-m-archer, thanks for warring! 😉

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

Is anyone else on right now?

eden anderson
    @eden-anderson

@anne_the_noob14

Hey. Any progress is better than no progress!

True!

@r-m-archer
    The mid-month slump? I’m sorry. 🙁 Here, have some cake…and your favorite food has just appeared magically in front of you. And here’s a picture of a little hedgehog eating a tortilla to cheer you up.  😊

The book is going well so far! I’ve made peace with the fact that it’s not where I want it yet (for the most part), and I’m trying to focus on the things that are working and be excited about those things to keep me going, and it seems to be working.

UGH. but it’s so hard  when you know your story is terrible and it’s not going at all like you planned. I think I’ve come to the point where I’m just accepting that it’s not gonna be everything I want it to be and that’s okay…I’m learning and I’ll have time to work on it after NaNoWriMo. But still…it’s hard. 😑

@nuetrobolt
    I am!

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@nuetrobolt Actually I was up, but I have a costume dance to go to later at 6, and I was finishing my costume for that 🙂

@eden-anderson
    😀

Word war, anyone? I’ve gotta leave at 5:30, but I have time before that!

“Enough! Be quiet! I can’t hear myself think! I can’t hear my teeth chatter!"

eden anderson
    @eden-anderson

@anne_the_noob14 I’d love to word war with you!

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@eden-anderson Ok! For 10 at :08?

eden anderson
    @eden-anderson

@anne_the_noob14 Sure!

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@eden-anderson I got 410!

I can go again, but let’s do two sets of five this time?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,111 through 1,125 (of 1,491 total)
  • The forum ‘General Writing Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest