fb

NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 1,096 through 1,110 (of 1,491 total)
  • Author
    Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@nuetrobolt Konnichiwa! (Well, I guess ohaiyo is more like it cuz that’s good morning but hey whatevs)

I should probably do school before taking off for my busy day. . .

But that doesn’t mean I will 😛

15 minutes at :15?

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@edmund-lloyd-fletcher, no, it didn’t make me cry. I’ve never cried while writing before.

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@naiya-dyani can we do 15 at :20, cuz its :16 right now for me?

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@nuetrobolt Hey, that’s fine 😀 When I’m a minute or so late, I just start my timer and end whenever it does. I got 266 words. You?

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

I got 526 words. @naiya-dyani

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@nuetrobolt Great job! I gotta go now, but thanks for warring with me!

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@naiya-dyani Thanks! You do school on Saturday?

Konnichiwa! (Well, I guess ohaiyo is more like it cuz that’s good morning but hey whatevs)

What does Konnichiwa mean? And ohaiyo?

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@nuetrobolt Heh, not unless I don’t get my work done during the week. . . *cough cough I totally didn’t do that this week*

Konnichiwa and ohaiyo mean good afternoon and good morning in Japanese. Konnichiwa is sorta closer to a general hello, I guess, so sometimes I just use that! (I’m kind of a Japanese nut 😀 )

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@naiya-dyani that’s cool! Is your forum name something Japanese too?

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

I should really do my school or actually sleep for once, yet I’m still here writing. Ya wanna join the word war?

@naiya-dyani
    Oh, I’m so sorry! There ended up being some drama with my sister and I went to bed after all. (roommate problems. :P)

Just for funzies, in case anybody (else 😊) is starting to slow down for ideas, I thought a roll of the old story dice might be in order. If you’re not familiar, they’re dice with “story starter” pictures on each side to get you thinking. Interpret the pictures however you like, change it up, but the challenge is to incorporate one or all of these into what you have. Ready… Go!

I totally forgot I have two sets of these! I should go figure out where they got stashed.

Speculative fiction author. Mythology nerd. Worldbuilding enthusiast. Singer. Fan of classic literature.

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@r-m-archer would you like to word war?

Edmund Lloyd Fletcher
    @edmund-lloyd-fletcher

Another story help (or more like comic relief) is a website a just stumbled across when looking for something else.

https://www.plot-generator.org.uk/story/

It’s a story generator that aims to be sophisticated, and like all such things, comes up with some real doosies.

“Look Christiana,” growled Morwenna, with a cute glare that reminded Christiana of incredible mice. “I hate you and I want love. You owe me 6157 pounds.”

Wha– wha– wha??? LOL!

Homeschooling father of 10, writing Christian action/adventure novels from my home high in the Rockies.

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

@nuetrobolt I can word war now, if you’re still around.

Speculative fiction author. Mythology nerd. Worldbuilding enthusiast. Singer. Fan of classic literature.

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@r-m-archer, yes I’d love to!

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@r-m-archer If you are still there, that is. What about 15 minutes at :15?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,096 through 1,110 (of 1,491 total)
  • The forum ‘General Writing Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest