NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 1,491 total)
  • Author
    Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@r-m-archer Sounds good!

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@r-m-archer @eden-anderson *attempts to slide in in ninja-like fashion but ends up falling* I can war if you guys are still going!

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

R.M. Archer
      @r-m-archer

@eden-anderson I totally missed the word war because my mom came in as I was about to start and we talked for twenty minutes. πŸ˜› But I’m back now, if you’d like to try again.

@naiya-dyani Hey! *helps you up* Join the party. πŸ™‚

Fantasy/dystopian/sci-fi author. Mythology nerd. ENFP. Singer.

Grace
      @h-jones

@eden-anderson Haha but of course!! xD *hands you a slice*

Also @everyone, what are these word wars you speak of? (>o.o)>

Secretly Hedgehog Jones. Don’t tell anyone.

Eden Anderson
        @eden-anderson

@naiya-dyani Sure!

@r-m-archer Oh, that’s okay! πŸ˜„ I got 495 which I think is a record for me, but turns out I was just warring against myself. πŸ˜›

How long do you guys want to do?

Naiya Dyani
        @naiya-dyani

@r-m-archer *brushes off sleeves and helps clear the table heaving with food and drinks* Thanks! When sounds good?

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Eden Anderson
          @eden-anderson

@h-jones *devours the pizza* Thank you!! Just what I needed! πŸ˜ŠπŸ•

Word wars are when you set a particular time and you try to get as many words down as possible within that time frame.

Naiya Dyani
          @naiya-dyani

@h-jones That’s when we take a set time and try to write more words than everyone else in the time frame. I usually lose πŸ˜›

R.M. Archer
            @r-m-archer

@h-jones A word war is where you set a time to write with one or more other writers and then you all write for a set amount of time and see who’s written the most words at the end. πŸ™‚

@eden-anderson @naiya-dyani

Does another 15 on the hour sound good?

Naiya Dyani
            @naiya-dyani

Oops, I was too late πŸ˜€

Naiya Dyani
              @naiya-dyani

@r-m-archer Yup!

Eden Anderson
                @eden-anderson

@r-m-archer So at :00? Yeah, that works for me!

Naiya Dyani
                @naiya-dyani

I’m going to try doing a fifteener on that squibbler website Kari suggested. . .I’ve only done fives so far. . . am terrified but hopeful πŸ˜›

R.M. Archer
                  @r-m-archer

637. And actual character emotions! Yay! (I’m finding my characters much easier to write when they’re angry… I’m not sure what this says about me or them…)

Naiya Dyani
                  @naiya-dyani

@r-m-archer @eden-anderson *hyperventilates* I GOT 655!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 1,491 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest