NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 1,491 total)
  • Author
    Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@r-m-archer Sounds good!

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@r-m-archer @eden-anderson *attempts to slide in in ninja-like fashion but ends up falling* I can war if you guys are still going!

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

R.M. Archer
      @r-m-archer

@eden-anderson I totally missed the word war because my mom came in as I was about to start and we talked for twenty minutes. πŸ˜› But I’m back now, if you’d like to try again.

@naiya-dyani
      Hey! *helps you up* Join the party. πŸ™‚

Fantasy/dystopian/sci-fi author. Mythology nerd. ENFP. Singer.

Grace
      @h-jones

@eden-anderson Haha but of course!! xD *hands you a slice*

Also @everyone, what are these word wars you speak of? (>o.o)>

Secretly Hedgehog Jones. Don’t tell anyone.

Eden Anderson
        @eden-anderson

@naiya-dyani Sure!

@r-m-archer
        Oh, that’s okay! πŸ˜„ I got 495 which I think is a record for me, but turns out I was just warring against myself. πŸ˜›

How long do you guys want to do?

Naiya Dyani
        @naiya-dyani

@r-m-archer *brushes off sleeves and helps clear the table heaving with food and drinks* Thanks! When sounds good?

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Eden Anderson
          @eden-anderson

@h-jones *devours the pizza* Thank you!! Just what I needed! πŸ˜ŠπŸ•

Word wars are when you set a particular time and you try to get as many words down as possible within that time frame.

Naiya Dyani
          @naiya-dyani

@h-jones That’s when we take a set time and try to write more words than everyone else in the time frame. I usually lose πŸ˜›

R.M. Archer
            @r-m-archer

@h-jones A word war is where you set a time to write with one or more other writers and then you all write for a set amount of time and see who’s written the most words at the end. πŸ™‚

@eden-anderson
            @naiya-dyani

Does another 15 on the hour sound good?

Naiya Dyani
            @naiya-dyani

Oops, I was too late πŸ˜€

Naiya Dyani
              @naiya-dyani

@r-m-archer Yup!

Eden Anderson
                @eden-anderson

@r-m-archer So at :00? Yeah, that works for me!

Naiya Dyani
                @naiya-dyani

I’m going to try doing a fifteener on that squibbler website Kari suggested. . .I’ve only done fives so far. . . am terrified but hopeful πŸ˜›

R.M. Archer
                  @r-m-archer

637. And actual character emotions! Yay! (I’m finding my characters much easier to write when they’re angry… I’m not sure what this says about me or them…)

Naiya Dyani
                  @naiya-dyani

@r-m-archer @eden-anderson *hyperventilates* I GOT 655!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 1,491 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest