fb

NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 796 through 810 (of 1,491 total)
  • Author
    Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@h-jones Welcome! Of course you can spectate! *looks at pizza hungrily* I’ll trade you some cookies for some pizza! *hands you cookies*

@eden-anderson
    @naiya-dyani @emgc @everybodyelse

Anybody here? I can word war a couple times!

“Enough! Be quiet! I can’t hear myself think! I can’t hear my teeth chatter!"

Edmund Lloyd Fletcher
    @edmund-lloyd-fletcher

@h-jones came to the zoo to watch the antics of the wild creatures, eh?

Though, speaking on the others’ behalf, we accept your gift of pizza. 😉

Homeschooling father of 10, writing Christian action/adventure novels from my home high in the Rockies.

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 Hey, aren’t those the cookies I brought in? 😛

Sure, I can word war! Does 15 minutes at :10 sound good?

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@r-m-archer @seekjustice @tinuviel @catwing @evelyn

Tagging a few people we haven’t heard from in a while 🙂

@naiya-dyani
    😀 No, actually I just baked them 😛

Yep!

Hedges
    @h-jones

@anne_the_noob14 Bro I will absolutely take some cookies :O *takes cookies and gives you some pizza*

@edmund-lloyd-fletcher
    I prefer to call myself more of a student of the indigenous Writer creatures, my good sir. B) I learn from their habits. Also, I’m glad my peace offering has been wholeheartedly accepted. XD

Married a blacksmith, and now frequently uses his knowledge for writing fantasy.

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani I got 268! I could’ve gotten more, but I got stuck for a minute or two on this scene.

@h-jones
    *grins and takes pizza*

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 😀 I got 351 this time! Quite pleased 😉

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani Nice!

I’ve gotta go for a little bit, but I’ll be back later! Ciao! Thanks for the word war!

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 See ya! Thanks!

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

Tagging a few people we haven’t heard from in a while 🙂

Yeah, I guess I kinda fell off the map… *brings hot cocoa for everyone*

I was keeping up with my word count goal until yesterday, when I had a really rough day and wrote almost nothing and fell 2k behind where I wanted to be by this morning. So now I have an extra 2k to catch up, but I’ve been routinely capping out at 2k each day so… I’m just hoping I’m actually able to make that back. XP

Fantasy/dystopian/sci-fi author. Mythology nerd. Worldbuilding enthusiast. Singer. Fan of classic literat

Edmund Lloyd Fletcher
    @edmund-lloyd-fletcher

@r-m-archer does cocoa really go well with pizza?  Oh well.  I’ll try it!

@h-jones
    Haha!  Let us know when the nature documentary comes out. 🤣

Homeschooling father of 10, writing Christian action/adventure novels from my home high in the Rockies.

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@naiya-dyani Oh, sorry! I was gone at that point.

@h-jones
    If you have pizza, then you are by all means welcome! Please can I have a slice? 😊

@r-m-archer
    Ughh, I’m so sorry you fell behind. I hope you catch up today! If you want to, I’d love to  word war with you!

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

@eden-anderson Word warring would be great. I’ve written less than 500 words all day. XD But I did finally get solid on some of the core mechanics of my magic system! I’ve been struggling to figure out this particular detail for ages, so that was super exciting. 🙂

Fantasy/dystopian/sci-fi author. Mythology nerd. Worldbuilding enthusiast. Singer. Fan of classic literat

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@r-m-archer Awesome! For how long?

Yay! I’m sure that was really exciting when you got that figured out! I’m so happy for you! 😍

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

@eden-anderson 15 minutes at :30?

Viewing 15 posts - 796 through 810 (of 1,491 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest