NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner

This topic contains 799 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  Grace 9 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 800 total)
  • Author

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@r-m-archer Nice! Ohhh noo!!! Poor sad boi! *gives him a hug*

Sure!

@eden-anderson Ok! Maybe you can join us later! Thanks!

"..and when you get the chance.. to sit it out or dance.. I hope you dance.."

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

*peeks in*

I may be able to word war after I finish math and eat lunch. *crosses fingers*

Yes, I know I haven’t been very active on here. And that would be because I end up doing most of my writing at night and then going to bed without having time to post. Heh heh.

Even the word hopeless is not entirely devoid of hope.

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@kari-karast Ok!

XD I feel ya 😀

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

I got 533 this time.

@kari-karast LOL. I hope you can join us later! 🙂

Fantasy/dystopian/sci-fi author. Mythology nerd. ENFP. Singer.

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@r-m-archer I got 304.

Again, or do you need do do something else? It doesn’t matter to me, but I know that some people don’t have all day to write XD Heck, I don’t have all day to write!

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 @r-m-archer *steps out of the shadows* I have returned! *finishes off the last crumbs of brownies and pulls out a new pan, fudge this time for Livi*

What time?

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Livi Ryddle
      @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani *gasps* Fudge!! Thank you 😀

15 at the :35 mark?

R.M. Archer
      @r-m-archer

@anne_the_noob14 I can go again. 🙂

10 @ :35?

EDIT: Oh, 15 works too. 🙂

@naiya-dyani

Naiya Dyani
      @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 Sure!

Enjoy 🙂

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Livi Ryddle
        @anne_the_noob14

@r-m-archer *thumbs up* Okies!

Livi Ryddle
        @anne_the_noob14

I got 148 this time. How’d y’all do?

@r-m-archer @naiya-dyani

Livi Ryddle
        @anne_the_noob14

Here’s my favorite part of what I’ve written today:

I shook my head. “No, I’m-” I stopped. I trusted Stilton, but I also honored Werrley’s wishes not to be seen and our errand not to be known. “Well, it’s a secret. I promised – well, I didn’t promise actually – that I wouldn’t tell anybody.”

Stilton smiled, his eyes twinkling. “It’s fine. I’ll expect you to tell me when you get back, if that doesn’t go against the rules.”

I smiled back, an unwanted fuzzy feeling in my chest. “I think I could get away with that. Now…” I stood and adjusted my pack, so it hung more comfortably. “I really need to be going. This is rather time-sensitive.”

Stilton beat me to the door and opened it for me. “Good luck! I look forward to your next visit.”

“Likewise.” I started down the path, but remembered I hadn’t given him the flowers. I turned back around, meaning to catch the door before Stilton closed it, but smacked into him, since he was standing right in the path behind me. He caught my arm before I could fall, and pulled me back upright.

“Careful! Did you forget something?”

I tried to calm my racing heartbeat, which was difficult since Stilton still held my wrist. Had he always smelled like rosemary? I shook my head, clearing my thoughts.

“No! I mean, yes. I picked these on my way here.” I handed him the bunch of flowers. “I thought they’d look nice in the windowsill.”

Stilton’s face lit up, and my heart did another somersault. “Thank you! I have a vase that the butcher’s wife gave me a few months ago that has sat empty for too long.” He finally released my wrist, and took the flowers.

As he turned back to the cottage, I asked,

“One more thing. Do you always stand directly behind your visitors as they leave, to startle them if they turn around?”

Stilton paused in the doorway. He turned to look over his shoulder at me, eyes twinkling again. “No. Only the times you leave, to watch you walk back down the road.”

Naiya Dyani
        @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 Quick note before I go–my timer malfunctioned, so I can’t say with certainty what I got 😛

I may be back later. Have fun, y’all 😉

R.M. Archer
          @r-m-archer

I wrote around 605, but I accidentally went two minutes over so I’m not 100% sure what I wrote within the 15 minutes and what was extra. XP

@anne_the_noob14 Awww. They’re so cute. ^-^

Livi Ryddle
          @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani Oh, whoops!

Ok! Thanks!

@r-m-archer Lol! You’re good! I went a little over, too, so we’re probably even on that.

😀 I know, right?! They won’t admit they like each other yet 🙁 But Stilton just lost his wife a year earlier, so he’s not really ready for anything yet.

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 800 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest