NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner

This topic contains 799 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  Grace 6 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 800 total)
  • Author

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

Guys….. I tried to log into Spotify on my computer, but had to reset my password because I forgot it. But now… It says my username doesn’t EXIST. I literally just lost my account. And all my songs. All my playlists. I can’t get them back, I don’t think.

Oh noooooooo… I can’t even imagine… Wow. I am so, so sorry. Can you contact Spotify about it? Maybe they can restore the account?

Fantasy/dystopian/sci-fi author. Mythology nerd. ENFP. Singer.

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@anne_the_noob14 Oh no! I am so sorry…that has to be the worst!! 😢 I hope you can figure something out.

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@r-m-archer @eden-anderson

Maybe? I’m not sure. I think I’m just gonna – WAIT I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING

Ok so all the playlists I made were public. So I can just search for the playlists I made, which I think will still be there, on a different account. Give me just a second. If this works… O.o

I’m looking for a word war! Anybody?

@catwing @naiya-dyani @emgc @edmund-lloyd-fletcher @tinuviel @everybodyelse

• This reply was modified 4 days, 1 hour ago by  Livi Ryddle.

"..and when you get the chance.. to sit it out or dance.. I hope you dance.."

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

IT WORKED IT WORKED IT WORKED GUYS GUYS GUYS

My playlists were still out there!! So all I’ve gotta do is go through and favorite them all and I’ve got them on my new account!!

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

@anne_the_noob14 AWESOME! 😀 😀 I’m so glad you were able to recover them!

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@r-m-archer ME TOO AAAAHHH

Up for a word war to celebrate? 😀

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

@anne_the_noob14 Sure! 15 @ :45 sound good?

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@r-m-archer Yep! Just curious, what time do you have on your clock? It’s 11:34 here.

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

@anne_the_noob14 My computer clock is at 12:39.

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 @r-m-archer Yayyyy! *grins ridiculously and hands out peanut butter brownies to celebrate* (sugar is my way of celebrating, in case you couldn’t tell 😀 )

I’ll probably join the next one.

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Livi Ryddle
      @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani 😀 *takes a brownie* The only reason I’m not taking more is I’m technically allergic to peanuts XD Not like to the point of death or anything, but if I eat too much it’ll make my stomach weird.

Ok! Awesome!

@r-m-archer *nods* I went ahead and set my timer for 15 minutes. It just went off. I got 264 words. Not as many as I had hoped, but this scene has kinda dragged.

Eden Anderson
      @eden-anderson

@anne_the_noob14 That’s wonderful! I’m so glad!! 🤗

@naiya-dyani Peanut butter brownies?!  I WILL EAT THEM ALL. *devours every peanut butter brownie in sight*

I’ll join the next word war!

Livi Ryddle
      @anne_the_noob14

@eden-anderson 😀 😀 😀

Ok cool!

Eden Anderson
      @eden-anderson

@anne_the_noob14 Well, actually, I probs won’t because I have to leave…but cheers to everybody else!

R.M. Archer
      @r-m-archer

@anne_the_noob14 I got 552. One of my characters is a sad boi and I feel bad for him. 🙁 *pats his head*

@naiya-dyani *takes a brownie* Many thanks!

Do y’all want to do another 15-minute war at :05?

@eden-anderson

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 800 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest