NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 1,491 total)
  • Author
    E. Grace
    @emgc

GUYSssssss I just hit 25K today!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

How is everyone’s word counts coming along?????

"True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less." - C. S. Lewis

Of_Rainy_Days
    @of_rainy_days

Why is this so precious you guys:

Robyn sirred from here he had fallen asleep in the corner of the astrometrics bay. Xali had loved it. Asking every question and marveled at every star. Sometimes he swore those eyes couldn’t get any bigger.

That is, until he showed her the next formation or nebula or singularity. Then, somehow, those space-filled eyes got bigger and brighter, Like they could hold everything they touched like the black hole they were. He could only wonder what kind of mind lurked behind such windows. What soul. How many stars had taken up home in there to give her the Gift of light and colour and warmth before she was even born. How many tiny stars dotted the little DNA strands in each of her cells. How many before she could call light? How many before it {light} began to call to her?

How many before like met like?

^-^ (favourite words today)

• This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by Of_Rainy_Days.
      Catwing
      @catwing

@emgc Nice! I’m actually behind at about 7k.

@naiya-dyani
      @jenwriter17 @seekjustice @tinuviel @ncstokes @kari-karast
      Anyone wanna word war?

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

E. Grace
      @emgc

@catwing Just the right timing! XD I’d love to word war. ๐Ÿ™‚

"True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less." - C. S. Lewis

Catwing
      @catwing

@emgc Nice!
      15 Minutes at :05?

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

E. Grace
      @emgc

@catwing Sounds good!

Livi Ryddle
      @anne_the_noob14

Oh goodness… I’m not even gonna try to read back through all those pages I missed lol. Or I might. I probably will, to be honest ๐Ÿ˜€

@emgc
      YAY!! THAT’S AWESOME! Way to go!! *looks at my own 772 words* *sniffs* *slumps off to write more*

๐Ÿ˜›

I’m looking for a word war! Anybody?

"Reck not."
      ~Sir Nicholas Beauvallet

Tinuviel
      @tinuviel

@emgc @catwing I’ve arrived! Ya’all still planning on warring? (@anne_the_noob14, I’m sure you’d be more than welcome to join, if we’re going again :))

Laura Waldorf. Christian, writer, dreamer, sub-creator of beauty.

E. Grace
      @emgc

@catwing I got 665 how about you?

@anne_the_noob14
      Thanks. ๐Ÿ™‚ Well, you’re welcome to join us warring!

@tinuviel
      Yay you’re here! Welcome. ๐Ÿ™‚ Sure, I’d love to have another war!

Livi Ryddle
      @anne_the_noob14

@eden-anderson *grins* Thanks!

@evelyn
      And thanks! ๐Ÿ˜›

I forget who asked about writing music… I lost your comment somewhere lol. I’m trying to find the link to my playlist…

"Reck not."
      ~Sir Nicholas Beauvallet

Catwing
      @catwing

@emgc Nice! I got 249! I thought I would get less this time cause I got distracted when I started the timer cause I decided it would be a GREAT idea to listen to spy music for this session. But then I wanted to ‘sing’ the music. XD
      I guess I did do less, cause I have been getting faster.

@anne_the_noob14
      Welcome! You can join us for the next round! ๐Ÿ˜€

@tinuviel
      Yay! Another! Welcome!

Livi Ryddle
      @anne_the_noob14

@emgc @tinuviel Absolutely! At theย  ย  :30 mark? I need a couple minutes. How long do we want to go for?

"Reck not."
      ~Sir Nicholas Beauvallet

E. Grace
      @emgc

@catwing XD I can see how that might get distracting. Nice job anyway!

@anne_the_noob14
      @tinuvielย  Sounds good! 15 minutes work for you?

Livi Ryddle
      @anne_the_noob14

@emgc Sure!

"Reck not."
      ~Sir Nicholas Beauvallet

Livi Ryddle
      @anne_the_noob14

Guys…..

I tried to log into Spotify on my computer, but had to reset my password because I forgot it. But now… It says my username doesn’t EXIST. I literally just lost my account. And all my songs. All my playlists. I can’t get them back, I don’t think.

"Reck not."
      ~Sir Nicholas Beauvallet

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 1,491 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest