NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 1,491 total)
  • Author
    Catwing
    @catwing

@emgc It is! I got to put in the bed of roses metaphor and joke about that. Yay! πŸ˜€

@r-m-archer
    Yeah! *returns high fives*

Sure, we can go again.

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

E. Grace
    @emgc

@catwing Sounds awesome. XD

Starting at :20?

"True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less." - C. S. Lewis

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

@emgc I can go one more time! I only need 400 more words to hit my daily quota, and then I’m going to give my fingers a break, lol.

Fantasy/dystopian/sci-fi author. Mythology nerd. ENFP. Singer.

Catwing
    @catwing

@emgc I could share the snippet later.

That time works. *runs off to write*

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

673 words.

Fantasy/dystopian/sci-fi author. Mythology nerd. ENFP. Singer.

E. Grace
    @emgc

@catwing @r-m-archer Okay, 713. Man, I cannot even begin to count the amount of typos I just made. πŸ˜› What did you guys get?

"True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less." - C. S. Lewis

Catwing
    @catwing

@r-m-archer Nice!

@emgc
    *can’t stand making typos goes to fix them* Maybe if I build up my immunity I can get that many words… Or maybe accuracy. XD

I got 341! Which is really good for me! Yay! πŸ˜€

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@emgc @catwing If you guys are still going after this, I’m up for one πŸ™‚

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

E. Grace
      @emgc

@r-m-archer Great job!

@catwing
      Yeah… I had to resist the temptation. XD

Yay!!!! Awesome work! πŸ˜€

E. Grace
      @emgc

@naiya-dyani I could do one more. Starting at :45?

Naiya Dyani
      @naiya-dyani

@emgc sure!

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Naiya Dyani
        @naiya-dyani

@emgc 352!

E. Grace
          @emgc

@naiya-dyani Okay I got 589. How about you?

E. Grace
          @emgc

@naiya-dyani Nice! πŸ˜€

Naiya Dyani
          @naiya-dyani

@emgc Thanks! Maybe someday I’ll get up to your level! XD

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 1,491 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest