NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 1,491 total)
  • Author
    Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@catwing Sure! 15 minutes at :50?

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Catwing
      @catwing

@naiya-dyani That works! 😀

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Naiya Dyani
      @naiya-dyani

@catwing 264! You?

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Catwing
        @catwing

@naiya-dyani Nice. I got 296.
        Go again at :15?

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Naiya Dyani
        @naiya-dyani

@catwing Sure!

R.M. Archer
          @r-m-archer

That’s cool. Ryu (with one u) is also the main character in the old Breath of Fire RPG video games. Don’t know if you’ve played those. They’re pretty good. (BoF III is one of my all-time favorite games!)

Ah, cool! I haven’t, but I might have to check them out.

Fantasy/dystopian/sci-fi author. Mythology nerd. ENFP. Singer.

Naiya Dyani
          @naiya-dyani

@catwing Only 233 this time. You?

Catwing
            @catwing

@naiya-dyani Well, it’s progress. 🙂
            I got 265.

Naiya Dyani
            @naiya-dyani

@catwing Great job!

How you feeling? You want to go again, or are you ready to stop?

Catwing
              @catwing

@naiya-dyani Pretty good.
              Sure. We can go again at :45. I’m pretty behind so doing word wars is pretty helpful. 🙂

Naiya Dyani
              @naiya-dyani

@catwing I know, right? 😀

Naiya Dyani
                @naiya-dyani

@catwing If I’m counting things correctly, I got 279.

Catwing
                  @catwing

@naiya-dyani That’s funny, I got 276. That’s pretty close. 😛
                  What do you mean if you counted correctly? Do you not have a word counter?

Naiya Dyani
                  @naiya-dyani

@catwing I’m doing it on Word, but #1 I forgot to mark where I was starting this time and #2 I must have accidentally paused my timer right after starting it, so I might have gone a tad over :00. I tried to account for that in my count, though 😛 .

Catwing
                    @catwing

@naiya-dyani Oh, that makes sense. 🙂
                    I was worried you were having to count up the words each time. XD

I’m going to go now. Thanks for warring with me. 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 1,491 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest