NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner 2.0

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner 2.0

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@eden-anderson *applauds* YAY!!!! I’M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! *showers with ice cream cake and strawberries and fudge*

"You can dance with my henchman."

NCStokes
    @ncstokes

@eden-anderson !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That’s wonderful!!!!

*shameless self promotion* https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@eden-anderson

*screams* OMW THAT’S AWESOME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *VIRTUAL HUGS* *MORE VIRTUAL HUGS* AAAAAAAAA

I only have 17k. But that’s ok. *grins* I’m still happy AND I’M SO HAPPY FOR YOUUUUUUU

"Hey. Spit that out."
    *ignores him and swallows frog*
    _____
    "This is the way."

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

*arches an eyebrow* Oh, so you find this amusing, do you? Well, then let me just clarify that this is a very serious matter and certainly nothing to be taken lightly.

*sniffs disdainfully* I’d like to see you try!

*frowns* Think not that I take this but lightly… nay, but simply bemused that such should be done here. And yea… I shall grind thee into dust. Then I shall scatter thine dust into the sea. πŸ˜›

Yeah, so I’ve gotta go to bed now actually. But I can war tomorrow! I hope! If I’m not too busy being sick! Cause I’ve got that feeling in the back of my throat. Yep, you know the one… *grimaces* I managed to not flirt with the flu for a couple years now, but I guess I’m gonna have it mildly this year… πŸ™

"Hey. Spit that out."
    _____
    "This is the way."

E. Grace
    @emgc

@eden-anderson

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! That is some crazy amazing progress. πŸ˜‰ It was so fun NaNoing with you this year. πŸ˜€

"True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less." - C. S. Lewis

Edmund Lloyd Fletcher
    @edmund-lloyd-fletcher

@eden-anderson congratulations on earning your llama of completion!

I’ve still got 1100 words to go.Β  Perhaps if I don’t overdo the “thankfulness” πŸ˜‰ today I’ll be joining you in the llama circle soon.

Homeschooling father of 10, writing Christian action/adventure novels from my home high in the Rockies.

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@naiya-dyani Thank you so much!! *munches on chocolate covered berries and cake* If feels amazing to be done! πŸ˜€

And thanks so much for all the word warring you did with me! It was so much fun andΒ  a huge motivation to me. You’re the best! 😍

@r-m-archer Thank you, Archer! ❀️ Keep up the good work!!

@kari-karast Thanks! Oooh, these snacks are amazing!! (also, good thing all these parties are imaginary or I would be sick. πŸ˜‚)

@ncstokes Yes, it is! *screams*

@anne_the_noob14 Aww, thank you!! Thanks for the encouragement and the snacks and the hugs…you are an awesome human! πŸ€—

Oh no! I hope you don’t have the flu!! 😟 I got it twice last year…that was the worst. (also, about the word warring…just stop pretending that you are going to beat me. YOU NEVER SHALL!)

@emgc Thank you, friend! I had so much fun doing NaNo with you too!! Thanks for all the word wars. 😊❀️

@edmund-lloyd-fletcher Thank you! YOU CAN DO IT. πŸ˜€

Also, HAPPY THANKSGIVING, guys!! I hope you all have an amazing day!

Thanks for doing NaNo with me! Y’all have been amazing and so encouraging. All the parties and snacks and word wars and just hanging out…seriously, this has been such a fun month! You guys have been instrumental in making NaNo such a fun, first time experience! I COULDN’T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU ALL!!

It’s kind of sad to think it’s gonna be over soon. *cries* 😭

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@eden-anderson *grins* You’re welcome!! You are also an awesome human πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Ugh, me too… I feel okish today. Not much better, but not worse. (ahaahahahaha but I shall! *cackles*)

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!!

πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ You’re welcome!! You’ve been amazing and encouraging, too!! AND YES THE SNACKS πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

I knowwww!!! πŸ™ But there’s always next year! And I find comfort in the fact that we’ll still talk to each other in other places around the site. So we won’t be lost forever πŸ™‚

"Hey. Spit that out."
    _____
    "This is the way."

Warden
    @nuetrobolt

@eden-anderson Congratulations!!! That’s great!!!

Is it American Thanksgiving today?

Here in Canada Thanksgiving happened long ago. I barely remember it. lol

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@eden-anderson Wow, it’s your first time? Great job! *hugs* Aw, you’re so sweet! I loved warring with you! So much more fun than pounding keys by yourself. πŸ˜‹

@nuetrobolt Canada, sweet!

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Edmund Lloyd Fletcher
      @edmund-lloyd-fletcher

I’ve still got 1100 words to go. Perhaps if I don’t overdo the β€œthankfulness” πŸ˜‰ today I’ll be joining you in the llama circle soon.

49612.Β  So…. close…

But the mere 500 words in two days had little to do with “thankfulness” and more to do with a freak blizzard that dropped two feet of snow on us (and counting)!Β  I am sooo sore from shoveling!

Homeschooling father of 10, writing Christian action/adventure novels from my home high in the Rockies.

Edmund Lloyd Fletcher
      @edmund-lloyd-fletcher

Man!Β  Giant emoji strikes again!

Naiya Dyani
      @naiya-dyani

@edmund-lloyd-fletcher *grins* Those huge emojis. . . there’s no way to describe them. . . XD

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Tinuviel
        @tinuviel

Is there anyone around for a word war? I’ve got 5k left and I’m trying to close the gap πŸ™‚

Laura Waldorf. Christian, writer, dreamer, sub-creator of beauty.

Veraza Winterknight
        @kari-karast

@tinuviel

I am! I still have 4,000 left. From :05 to :20?

"You can dance with my henchman."

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 90 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest