NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner 2.0

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner 2.0

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 Ha, those are great!

Er. . . potentially hypothetically theoretically probably yes

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Livi Ryddle
      @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani

*grins* Now, hypothetically potentially theoretically… might this have possibly been a character you liked? Or, hypothetically, was this one that you feel only possibly slight remorse for? Hypothetically, of course.

"..and when you get the chance.. to sit it out or dance.. I hope you dance.."

Livi Ryddle
      @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani Thanks for warring with me! I’ve got a little more writing to do today, that I have to do today, but I can’t do it until I’ve done some sewing that I also have to do today, so… Ciao!!

*vanishes into the distance; leaves cookies and cool pens in her wake. The smell of coffee and scones wafts back to you*

Naiya Dyani
      @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 Thanks! Have fun sewing! It’s likely I’ll STILL be around when you’re writing again, so if you want I’ll probably be able to war then.

Actually, with this character I’m not feeling a lot of remorse yet. . . probably because I haven’t developed him as much on paper yet as I’m planning to. It’ll hit when I do get to it. XD Thing is, this character’s death was a direct result of his taking a wrong route related to my theme, so. . . it kind of had to be done. My only concern right now is that I’m putting two characters’ deaths too close together.

Now, as for the other charrie (the one I killed last night). . . him I am feeling pain for. . .

All of my characters: GOOD.

Me: It was a noble, worthy death!

Charries: STILL GLAD YOU’RE IN PAIN.

*shrugs awkwardly* What are ya gonna do?

P.S. Thanks for the cookies! *bites into one* Ooh, peanut butter chocolate. . .

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Tinuviel
        @tinuviel

Anyone around for a war? (we’re a bloodthirsty lot aren’t we? going out looking for wars lol).

Laura Waldorf. Christian, writer, dreamer, sub-creator of beauty.

Livi Ryddle
        @anne_the_noob14

*sniffs*

I can now check off the badge on the NaNo site that you give yourself if you’ve cried while writing. This isn’t my novel for NaNo, but another writing project. I’ve got to go to bed now, but I might post a snippet later tomorrow.

*waves and goes to find tissues*

Eden Anderson
        @eden-anderson

@anne_the_noob14

Verily, I’ve been straight up cackling reading thine warring comments. Yea, speaking in such a manner makes everything more fun. *cackles even villanlyouser than thee*

*arches an eyebrow* Oh, so you find this amusing, do you? Well, then let me just clarify that this is a very serious matter and certainly nothing to be taken lightly.

I’ll be around for a while if anyone wants to word war! (*cough* Eden and Naiya, I’ll be MORE than happy to beat both of thee at once *cough*) 😀

*sniffs disdainfully* I’d like to see you try!

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Eden Anderson
        @eden-anderson

WE ARE NEARING THE HOME STRETCH, GUYS!!!

Anybody wanna word war? 😊

(oh, and @naiya-dyani I wanted to thank you for starting this second thread! ❤️)

Veraza Winterknight
        @kari-karast

Thanks for starting this new thread, @naiya-dyani !!

Now if only I could take part in a war of the words most grand, but alas! I cannot, for I am doomed to the great Math Prison most vile and am forbidden to write until I am free.

Even the word hopeless is not entirely devoid of hope.

Eden Anderson
        @eden-anderson

@kari-karast UGH. Math is the worst. 😩 Sorry ’bout that!

Naiya Dyani
        @naiya-dyani

@kari-karast NO!!!! I shall send my characters to break you out!

Tai: Not me. I hate math.

Me: Dari?

Dari: *shakes head violently*

Grace: *not looking up from medical book* In the middle of that section on poisons. Can’t help now.

Kedori: *signing eagerly* I’ll help!

Kiet: *shrugging* I don’t like it much, but sure, I’ll come, too.

There! You have two characters ready to help you! Good luck! 😉

Veraza Winterknight
          @kari-karast

@eden-anderson Thanks! I only have one more question and then I can writeeee. (And hopefully catch up from my horrendously behind status. Okay, not that far behind, but still.)

@naiya-dyani Thank you, it’s very kind of you. Onward, my friends! Together we shall conquer the last question I have and escape this vile prison! *runs away to finish mathing*

Even the word hopeless is not entirely devoid of hope.

Eden Anderson
          @eden-anderson

*stumbles into the room*

Guysguysguys.

*gasps for breath*

*collapses*

I finished…I finished NaNoWriMo.

I did it.

*internally screaming*

Naiya Dyani
          @naiya-dyani

@eden-anderson *gasps*

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!

*restocks berries and cake at the chocolate fountain*

Come, partake of the sweet reward! You have joined the ranks of the successful word voyagers!

R.M. Archer
            @r-m-archer

@eden-anderson CONGRATULATIONS! 😀 😀

Fantasy/dystopian/sci-fi author. Mythology nerd. ENFP. Singer.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 90 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest