NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner 2.0

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner 2.0

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

Hey, all! So it looks like with all our word wars and such, we’ve hit some kind of page max on the first NaNo thread.

So I decided to throw up a new thread for these last few days! Because I know that I, for one, will need all the word wars I can get. 😛

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

R.M. Archer
      @r-m-archer

@eden-anderson @nuetrobolt @emgc @anne_the_noob14 @edmund-lloyd-fletcher @kari-karast @jenwriter17

(I’m pretty sure I missed people, so if y’all think of anyone I missed, feel free to tag them. 🙂 )

Fantasy/dystopian/sci-fi author. Mythology nerd. ENFP. Singer.

Livi Ryddle
      @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani @r-m-archer

Ok!

"Hey. Spit that out."
      *ignores him and swallows frog*
      _____
      "This is the way."

Livi Ryddle
      @anne_the_noob14

Ok so here’s my latest reply that I put on the other:

@edmund-lloyd-fletcher Yo, those are so cool! I want to try carving/whittling sometime, but I’m just so busy with other things I don’t have time lol

@eden-anderson 😀

*beams* Thank youuuuu!!! *sends virtual hugs and tea and chocolate and cool pens and stickers because everybody needs that*

@naiya-dyani @eden-anderson

Verily, I’ve been straight up cackling reading thine warring comments. Yea, speaking in such a manner makes everything more fun. *cackles even villanlyouser than thee*

(And yes, Naiya… I have’n quite gotten to the killing characters stage yet, but… someday… *pats your head and hands you cookies and tea*)

I’ll be around for a while if anyone wants to word war! (*cough* Eden and Naiya, I’ll be MORE than happy to beat both of thee at once *cough*) 😀 😀

OH WAIT I FORGOT HAHAAH *laughs nervously* I still have a majorish plot hole to fix before I go on because I’m stuck until I fix it ahahahah Ok well I’ll still be online for a while and I have a couple other writing projects I need to do, so I can still war!

"Hey. Spit that out."
      _____
      "This is the way."

Naiya Dyani
      @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 Heyo, you still around? I can war! (And yes, I think both Eden and I had a lot of fun with that! 😛 )

*deep breath* I think I’ve made a decision. Wasn’t fun to make, but I feel a lot better and a lot more motivated to write now that I’ve made it.

I don’t think I’m going to try for 50k anymore. Not just because I would have to write 5,000 every day to do it (if it was just that, I would probably drain my brain, fuel it with fudge, and suck it up), but mostly because I’m nearly to the end of my story and would have to double my word count to hit it. And that’s just not going to happen!

So I’m just going to finish the story out, expand where I know I need to, and go from there! And (hopefully) have fun doing it!

Tai: Your sense of fun is sick.

Me: Hey! That’s not–okay, maybe it’s kind of fair.

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Naiya Dyani
        @naiya-dyani

Oh, and Livi, since you enjoy bad typos, I thought you might like this paragraph from a crazy word sprint the other day:

“Before long, we heard the evience that we had been discovered. Galloping hoffbeats sounded behind us. Suddenly, there was a whislte in the air. An arrow thudded into a tree just ahead. I speurred my horse on faster. Soon, the air was filled wit harrows.”

Livi Ryddle
          @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani I’m here now! I took a walk earlier which is why I missed your reply.

*nods* And that’s good! Good that you’re more motivated. *hands you more cookies*

😀

Bahahahhahaha I love it XD “Filled wit harrows.” Very nice. *nods*

"Hey. Spit that out."
          _____
          "This is the way."

Livi Ryddle
          @anne_the_noob14

@tinuviel We’ve moved to this thread now!

"Hey. Spit that out."
          _____
          "This is the way."

Naiya Dyani
          @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 It was a very. . . harrowing experience.

😛

15 at :35? After that I probably need to pause to finish up a physics experiment lol

Naiya Dyani
            @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 Heh heh, the other one may not actually be broken I guess. . . my posts weren’t working at the end of page 99 and I thought it might be because of a page limit, so I asked Daeus about it and then made this thread. But then it started working again.

*blushes again* Kiet, you know that cat you gave me for comfort on the other thread? Can I have it back?

Livi Ryddle
              @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani Sure! Ooh fun lol.

Ahh ok lol. That’s ok! We can use this one anyways! 😀

"Hey. Spit that out."
              _____
              "This is the way."

Livi Ryddle
              @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani I got 437. Not as many as I had hoped, but beggars can’t be choosers I suppose 😛

"Hey. Spit that out."
              _____
              "This is the way."

Naiya Dyani
              @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 293. Also I may or may not have just killed another character.

Livi Ryddle
                @anne_the_noob14

Typos from this session:

I stifled a whimper and pressed my good arm closer to Dane’s hand. He moved his hand over mine and I found a surprising amont of comfort in the simple gesture. I listened toi the hoofbeats get closer, right over our headsd almost. Then they stopped, and I knew the riders had reigned the hores in. All was silent for a moment exeot for the poanting of the horses. Then one rider spoke up.

"Hey. Spit that out."
                _____
                "This is the way."

Livi Ryddle
                @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani May have might have did? 😛

"Hey. Spit that out."
                _____
                "This is the way."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 90 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest