Naiya’s Art Attempts

Forums Art Art Critique Naiya’s Art Attempts

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 142 total)
  • Author
    Hope McClellan
    @hope-mcclellan

@naiya-dyani

Oooooohhhhh I love all of them!! The Valentines one is my fav!! πŸ’• So precious!

Girl you gotta finish those edits so I can finally read this thing. I might just go out of my mind if I don’t ever get to read it.

"Write the vision, and make it plain on tablets, that he may run who reads it."
      Habakkuk 2:2

Naiya Dyani
      @naiya-dyani

@hope-mcclellan *goes into sparkle mode* I can definitely let you know when the second draft is done! Currently over 6k into it and thoroughly enjoying it. πŸ˜‰

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Hope McClellan
        @hope-mcclellan

@naiya-dyani

Yay!!! That’s a pretty cool thing when you enjoy rereading your own book. Been there a couple times myself. Hee hee. πŸ˜‰

Ooh, what’s the context of this drawing?

Naiya Dyani
          @naiya-dyani

@hope-mcclellan Heh, well, I’m actually rewriting it. I figured I had so many things I wanted to add to the second draft that it made more sense for me to start blank and just pull any pieces from the first draft that still worked. Helps me enrich it the second time around. πŸ™‚

There’s actually not any story context for this one. In the book, Kiet starts out just a tad shorter than Grace (because he’s on the short side anyway and she’s pretty tall for a girl), and I thought it would be funny drawing her reaction to him getting a growth spurt. XD

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Hope McClellan
            @hope-mcclellan

@naiya-dyani

Ha! I love it!

Naiya Dyani
              @naiya-dyani

*hops back in* Made a new profile pic to switch things up!

Naiya Dyani
                @naiya-dyani

Some lovely writer friends let me do watercolors of them, since I needed practice. So here they are! πŸ˜‰

This one’s @hope-mcclellan:

Naiya Dyani
                  @naiya-dyani

This is @toklaham-veruzia:

Naiya Dyani
                    @naiya-dyani

And this one is @morreafirebird πŸ™‚

Naiya Dyani
                      @naiya-dyani

Did some realistic art πŸ™‚

Naiya Dyani
                        @naiya-dyani

And a leaf that has some significance in my WIP:

Naiya Dyani
                          @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 @urwen-starial @kari-karast

I did a few sketches for my characters <3

This is Kedori

Naiya Dyani
                            @naiya-dyani

Kedori again, just his face:

Naiya Dyani
                              @naiya-dyani

Kiet, as a baby with a kitty uwu

Naiya Dyani
                                @naiya-dyani

And little Tai with a dog πŸ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 142 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest