Naiya’s Art Attempts

Forums Art Art Critique Naiya’s Art Attempts

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 142 total)
  • Author
    Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

***promise i’m coming down the homestretch here***

Tai being Tai and startling Kedori by swinging down out of a tree:

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Naiya Dyani
      @naiya-dyani

‘Nother break from character art for my youth leaders’ pet rabbit munchin’ on his kale uwu

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Naiya Dyani
        @naiya-dyani

And from another angle

DeepRun
          @deeprun

@naiya-dyani

Ahhh bunnies.  What wonderful creatures.

I had a dangerous thought.  Stimulated entirely by bunnies.

There should be an art contest.

Here’s how that thought train ran.  Ohh bunny munching kale – that one pose looks like the Albrecht Altdorfer rabbit – that’s such a beautiful picture – there should be more pictures made – needs to be a reason for said artwork – contest?

You do not have a soul. You have a body.
          You are a soul. - C.S. Lewis

Naiya Dyani
          @naiya-dyani

@urwen-starial I made this one of your characters instead of socializing with people at a kid’s birthday party yesterday lol

(apologies for the weird coloration; I tried to fix bad photo quality with photoshop)

(and if you can’t read something just tell me and I’ll let you know lol)

Naiya Dyani
            @naiya-dyani

@deeprun *gasp* Oh my gosh, that would be perfect! *star eyes* We could post a photo of a bunny or something and give everyone, like, a week to finish a picture in a medium of their choice and designate someone to judge. . . or just have a whole gallery of bunny art if we can’t. . .

*much excitement*

Naiya Dyani
              @naiya-dyani

And to FINALLY finish this up, my longsuffering friends, behold, Tai being Tai. Again. This is what happens when I ask my friend to name something stupid to do because my character would probably do it.

Livi Ryddle
                @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani AWWW THE KITTY IS SO CUTE!!! WHAT’S HIS NAME??? 😀 😀 😀

Also all those others are really good!! I love the one with Tai in the tree XD

I drew mah child the other day (aka Baby Yoda). I’ll see if I can attach it here… No actually I’ll make a different thread. Since this is your art 🙂 I’ll tag you 🙂

May the road rise to meet you,
                A smile always greet you,
                May our friendship be always true and strong

DeepRun
                @deeprun

@naiya-dyani

Ahh bunnies.  Maybe we should try for bunnypalooza art contest in March?  And what for a prize? Just bragging rights? And who to judge?

I think it should just be anyone’s interpretation of “bunny”.  I picture everything from the Long Patrol in Redwall to Easter bunnies.  I’d be interested to see people’s interpretations!

You do not have a soul. You have a body.
                You are a soul. - C.S. Lewis

Urwen Starial
                @urwen-starial

@naiya-dyani

WHY DIDN’T I GET THIS NOTIFICATION?!?!?!!?! XD I love it so much!!!! That is exactly something Kirat would do. XD Thanks for taking the time to do that, I love it!!! 😍

"Peace in our time. Imagine that."

Emberynus The Dragonslayer
                  @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@naiya-dyani

These are super great!! Good work!

Sleep doesn't help if it's your soul that's tired.

Hope McClellan
                  @hope-mcclellan

@naiya-dyani

Yikes sorry I have been off the grid for awhile. Work plus life keeps me super busy. It can be hard for me to be on the forum. 😢

However, I have been keeping up with this thread, and I have loved seeing all your art! A contest/art showcase/whateveryoucallit sounds fun! I am definitely word driven, but I doodle from time to time.

"Write the vision, and make it plain on tablets, that he may run who reads it."
                    Habakkuk 2:2

Naiya Dyani
                    @naiya-dyani

@hope-mcclellan Oops, I never responded to you. . . XD No worries, and thanks!

Made a few more sketches recently. Here’s a Grace/Kiet Valentine’s Day one. I don’t like how it turned out that much, but hey, it was still fun. 😉

@anne_the_noob14 @urwen-starial @kari-karast @emberynus-the-dragonslayer @dakota @esmeralda-gramilton @mayacat @kayla-skywriter

(bugging a few more of you than usual just in case you cared to see what I was doing with Kiet XP)

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Naiya Dyani.

Naiya Dyani
                      @naiya-dyani

Tai being the brother-friend and poking fun at the fact that Kiet’s adorbable

Naiya Dyani
                        @naiya-dyani

Aaand growing-up stages of my boi! (Can you tell I have a trend in my sketches?) (Am finally beginning to constrain proportions on the pics so there’s a chance of seeing the whole thing at once lol)

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 142 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest