Naiya’s Art Attempts

Forums Art Art Critique Naiya’s Art Attempts

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 114 total)
  • Author
    Urwen Starial
    @urwen-starial

@naiya-dyani Here’s the reference. Rhioe’s on the right.

"Peace in our time. Imagine that."

Livi Ryddle
      @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani AAAAAAAAA LOOK AT THE BOTH OF THEM AAAAAAA <3 <3

@urwen-starial YASSS and yes I NEED to watch them soon 😀 😀

Ah, and thank you for that bit about the fifth having some language… I watched the first one with my little brother (11). I’ll either not watch the fifth, or I’ll see if I can mute it at strategic places XD

"Hey. Spit that out."
      *ignores him and swallows frog*
      _____
      "This is the way."

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

@naiya-dyani Oh my gosh! Congratulations on finishing your first draft!!!! *applause* I’d be happy to be added to your beta readers list!!

Also, I have a couple characters you can draw if you’d like.

"You can dance with my henchman."

Naiya Dyani
      @naiya-dyani

@kari-karast Yay!!! The more beta readers I have, the better! 😀  Different perspectives, cross-comparing critiques (alliteration not intentional)–so much you can’t do with only your mom and sister reading it (which is about all I’ve had so far 😛 ). Thank you! *virtual hugs*

Ooh. . . which characters?

@anne_the_noob14 Glad you like it! 😀 Like I said, a girl and an owl are so much fun and so aesthetic to draw together. . .

@urwen-starial *mouth falls open* H-how. . .

That is absolutely amazing! 😀 I couldn’t tell what it was when I only saw it as your tiny profile pic, but now that I’m seeing it bigger–GEEZ LOUISE girl, that’s really good! (my cousins had the same reaction, by the way)

This’ll look more like hopeful fan art than anything else compared to that, but I tried mah best! 😉

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Naiya Dyani
        @naiya-dyani

@kari-karast Yay!!! The more beta readers I have, the better! 😀  Different perspectives, cross-comparing critiques (alliteration not intentional)–so much you can’t do with only your mom and sister reading it (which is about all I’ve had so far 😛 ). Thank you! *virtual hugs*

@anne_the_noob14 Glad you like it! 😀 Like I said, a girl and an owl are so much fun and so aesthetic to draw together. . .

That is absolutely amazing! 😀 I couldn’t tell what it was when I only saw it as your tiny profile pic, but now that I’m seeing it bigger–GEEZ LOUISE girl, that’s really good! (my cousins had the same reaction, by the way)

This’ll look more like hopeful fan art than anything else compared to that, but I tried mah best! 😉

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Naiya Dyani
          @naiya-dyani

Naiya Dyani
            @naiya-dyani

Naiya Dyani
              @naiya-dyani

Naiya Dyani
                @naiya-dyani

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN MY WI-FI IS BAD AND I DON’T KNOW WHETHER IT REGISTERED THE POST OR NOT!!! LESSON HOPEFULLY LEARNED–DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES PRESS THE SUBMIT BUTTON A DOZEN TIMES TO MAKE SURE IT WORKED!!!!!!!!

*runs to hide in a corner under black cloak and eat double-stuf oreos mixed with tears of shame*

Urwen Starial
                  @urwen-starial

@naiya-dyani

The art was actually done for me by a friend. She does a lot of watercolor, and that’s one I requested her to do for me, it’s a scene in the series, but I shan’t say more than that

Urwen Starial
                    @urwen-starial

@naiya-dyani

*squeals in happiness* IT’S SO CUTE!!! I LOVE IT.

*takes a minute to calm down*

*holds out arm for a hug* it’s so wonderful, thank you! In return I feel I should do one of your characters (maybe on a canvas in paint?) while you think about it, I’ll go make some hot chocolate

Naiya Dyani
                      @naiya-dyani

@urwen-starial *peers out from under cloak* Did someone say hot chocolate?

Okay, first of all, AGH, it’s a book scene??? Hurry up and write it! 😀

I’m glad you like it! 😀 It was a lot of fun to draw.

Don’t feel like you HAVE to (because I really have enjoyed just drawing people’s characters), but if you’d like to. . . I have a few children waiting in the wings, begging for life! 😀 Ooh, or there’s that one skating scene if you don’t mind getting shipping spoilers. . .

Naiya Dyani
                        @naiya-dyani

My cousin was making some fanart of Deku from My Hero Academia the other day and inspired me because Deku’s a cinnamon roll. 😀 @sarah-inkdragon @scarletimmortalized @jenwriter17 don’t ask me how I know you’ve watched/enjoy MHA/BNHA because it involved ridiculously deep forum perusing I did a while back and makes me sound like an even more concerning ninja cat forum surfer, but I wasn’t sure if you might like this, so I just went and tagged you guys! 😂 Hope you don’t mind.

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by Naiya Dyani. Reason: tag didn't work
                          • This reply was modified 3 months ago by Naiya Dyani.

Naiya Dyani
                          @naiya-dyani

(also did one of Oscar Pine from RWBY because even having not watched past Volume 4 I know he’s a cinnabun too 🙂 )

Livi Ryddle
                            @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani Aww!! All those guys are so cute!!! I especially like the one of Deku <3

I really need to get my sketchbook out lol I have like three things I’m supposed to be drawing that I should have had drawn like a week ago XD

"Hey. Spit that out."
                            *ignores him and swallows frog*
                            _____
                            "This is the way."

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 114 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest