fb

Naiya’s Art Attempts

Forums Art Art Critique Naiya’s Art Attempts

Viewing 9 posts - 151 through 159 (of 159 total)
  • Author
    Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 Gave the bby boi. . . yet another shot 😉

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 *singsong voice* guess whose hands they are. . .

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani

*squeals* EEEEEEHEHHEHEH SO ADORABLEEEEE 😀 😀 😀 😀 ALL THE FEELS 😀 😀 😀

….also how are you so good at drawing hands

….I am jealous

XD

“Enough! Be quiet! I can’t hear myself think! I can’t hear my teeth chatter!"

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 Pfff I’m only good at them when I have a reference XD

I wish I could send you another I made last night and am throwing uwus around over  but it’s kinda spoilery XD

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

Okay, finally did some Fullmetal Alchemist fanart!! I’ll just tag some fans I know of on here 😛

@elizabeth
    @taylorclogston @sarah-inkdragon @devastate-lasting

(and @anne_the_noob14 in case you wanted to see 😉 )

(Thank you, Google, for giving me a reference :P)

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by Naiya Dyani.

Linyang Zhang
    @devastate-lasting

@naiya-dyani Ahh that looks so cute! I love Ed’s little hair thingy!

"I set a melody upon the scenery I saw outside my window;
    It's beginning in my spacy world."
    - TK

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@devastate-lasting Haha, thanks! It’s such a trademark Ed thing. XP Can’t have Ed without the antennae.

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

*looks at the calender* Whoaaaa I haven’t been on here in forever…

I’m back because @Chalice, you inspired me! I went through your blog and was amazed as always by the UNBELIEVABLE stuff you do, and I wanted to try my hand at it myself! So here’s my first (I think?) attempt at all-by-meself photorealism. Thanks for being such an inspiration! ^_^

Chalice
    @chalice

@naiya-dyani Wow, what a wonderful surprise to see your name in my inbox! (I haven’t been on here in forever either :P) That made me so happy! And then I clicked the link to see the art, and just AHHH!!! 😀

I love it! the deep shadows, the details in the hair, the softness of the expression and your shading… ^_^ It’s really lovely! And I feel honored to have inspired you! I hope you keep it up, and I’d really love to see anything else you create in the future!! <3<3<3

ENFP-T/Artist/Writer/Musician
    “Creativity takes courage” -Henri Matisse

Viewing 9 posts - 151 through 159 (of 159 total)
  • The forum ‘Art Critique’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest