Naiya’s Art Attempts

Forums Art Art Critique Naiya’s Art Attempts

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

This is them at someone else’s wedding in the story πŸ˜‰

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Naiya Dyani
      @naiya-dyani

A whole page of my awkward bby children (the writing is in Aboreil, the language I made up for my story; it just says Enya x Kiet)

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Naiya Dyani
        @naiya-dyani

This is another sketch of a scene in my story

Naiya Dyani
          @naiya-dyani

And I needed to practice drawing Tai so. . . I did πŸ˜›

Naiya Dyani
            @naiya-dyani

And finally, as with all of these I’m not quite sure what I think of it, but I made this lil comic thingie of Grace and Kiet’s first date lol (real world AU).

(The lady with the braid is Grace’s mom by the way. . . I’m pretty terrible at drawing anyone older than teens range XD)

Naiya Dyani
              @naiya-dyani

^ page 2

Ok, now I’m done lol XD

Livi Ryddle
                @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani

Aww!!

*snorts* Lookit Tai over there on the left middle of that page XD

Oh my word I love the comic XD And heheheheeh Tai XD

"Reck not."
                ~Sir Nicholas Beauvallet

Naiya Dyani
                @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 @urwen-starial @kari-karast

Went and did a medieval AU comic on an extended whim because I felt like it. . .

Naiya Dyani
                  @naiya-dyani

pg 2

Naiya Dyani
                    @naiya-dyani

and the last page:

Naiya Dyani
                      @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 Alright, some Enyet sketches just for you. πŸ˜‰

(I can’t remember if I told you; Enyet is Grace and Kiet’s ship name. Since Enya is his nickname for her.)

I want to fix a couple details of this sketch, but no matter. πŸ˜›

Naiya Dyani
                        @naiya-dyani

Once he’s finally taller than her πŸ˜›

Naiya Dyani
                          @naiya-dyani

And a few others. πŸ˜‰

For some reason I can’t find the one I did of just Kalani, but here’s her with Kedori. (I fixed his arm in my sketchbook btw XD)

Naiya Dyani
                            @naiya-dyani

Here’s Kiet as a smol boi

Naiya Dyani
                              @naiya-dyani

AND lastly, have a high school AU πŸ˜›

Left to right, it’s Kalani, Dari, Grace, Tai and Kiet, and Kedori.

There are some others I wish I could send, but they’re spoilery. πŸ˜›

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 157 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                              Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest