Naiya’s Art Attempts

Forums Art Art Critique Naiya’s Art Attempts

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

Hey, guys! I haven’t really considered myself an artist, but every now and then I go on these artistic splurges. I’ve been on one recently, and I wanted to share some of what I did with you πŸ™‚ . So since I didn’t know where else to put it. . . *spreads hands dramatically* I have created this thread.
      I made a couple sketches of one of my OC’s, Kiet. One is a scene from my story, while the other is me having fun making him chibi/manga. I’ll tag a few people that know about him/his story in case they’re interested. πŸ˜€ Let’s see if I can get this to work. . .

@anne_the_noob14
      @hope-mcclellan @urwen-starial @kari-karast @h-jones

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Naiya Dyani
      @naiya-dyani

Here’s one:

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Naiya Dyani
        @naiya-dyani

And here’s the other. For some reason it wouldn’t let me do it all at once! πŸ˜›

Urwen Starial
          @urwen-starial

@naiya-dyani

I love them! So cute! If you’d ever like to do one of my characters, let me know, you know where I am. πŸ˜‰

β€œTears sparkle like fallen stars, the world at our fingertips, We didn’t know, It wasn't happiness.

Naiya Dyani
            @naiya-dyani

@urwen-starial Ooh, that would be fun! You know, as long as you trusted me to not ruin them 😝.

Who would you want done most? Like I said, I’m in an artsy mood right now. πŸ˜‰

Veraza Winterknight
              @kari-karast

@naiya-dyani

Oooh I like them!

"You can dance with my henchman."

Naiya Dyani
              @naiya-dyani

@kari-karast Thanks! I just made another, actually 😝. Camera is a lot worse in this one, though:

Veraza Winterknight
                @kari-karast

@naiya-dyani

Ooooh is that Kiet and Grace?

"You can dance with my henchman."

Naiya Dyani
                @naiya-dyani

@kari-karast Yup! My poor child 😭. . . *hugs Kiet*

Just warning everyone, I’m probably going to be off the map for about a week. My children need a vacation, and I was the one to give it to them. Okay, maybe I’m actually going to my grandmother’s where there isn’t any internet connection, but hey, I call it what I will πŸ˜€ . We’ll have fun and see you before too long! πŸ‘‹πŸ˜Š

Urwen Starial
                  @urwen-starial

@naiya-dyani

have fun!

β€œTears sparkle like fallen stars, the world at our fingertips, We didn’t know, It wasn't happiness.

Livi Ryddle
                    @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani Aww I love them!! Especially the first one! Charcoal? OOhh also if you’d like to draw one (or two… or.. fifteen XD ) of my babies, I’d be totally ok with it!!

"Reck not."
                    ~Sir Nicholas Beauvallet

Naiya Dyani
                    @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 I just used a 2B pencil for a few and a 4H once that one got dull (because I’m too lazy to sharpen it lol). I’ve been drawing a few more, but they’re kinda spoilery. . . 😝

Hmm, what do your characters look like? 😏

Turns out I’ve got (potentially only occasional) internet here, so I might be around more than I thought I would! πŸ˜„

Livi Ryddle
                      @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani Ah ok. Lol!

Oof… I’ll give you a list of names and let you pick like one or two because otherwise I’ll be here all night describing them all XD

Gwendolyn

Stilton (though I don’t have his description as fleshed out as I would like, so he’ll take me a bit longer to give you a description)

Werrley

Dane (whose name I actually changed to Greyl (pronounced like grail)… and will probably change again… *shrugs* he’s a WIP)

And… *thinks* …The Riders. There’s three of them… and so far, their design is very simple XD

And these guys are all from the same WIP; my NaNo novel πŸ˜€

Awesome!!

"Reck not."
                      ~Sir Nicholas Beauvallet

Naiya Dyani
                      @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 Gwendolyn could be fun! And Werrley’s an owl, right? I could maybe make one of both of them! What do they look like? (Werrley as well, because, you know, there are lots of different kinds of owls πŸ˜› )

Naiya Dyani
                        @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 @hope-mcclellan @urwen-starial @kari-karast @h-jones

GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!

I finished the first draft of my story!

*squee*

I mean, I still have a bunch of sections and scenes and development to put in, but I’ve essentially typed ‘the end’ for the first time in, like, five years. So I feel accomplished. πŸ˜€

I also changed the title of my story to “The Healer’s Song”. One of those fun titles you don’t understand until, like, the last paragraph. πŸ˜›

So yeah. I’ll go settle down now and see if that chocolate fountain from NaNo is still around. Hey, chocolate never goes bad. XD

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 157 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest