Naiya’s Art Attempts

Forums Art Art Critique Naiya’s Art Attempts

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

Hey, guys! I haven’t really considered myself an artist, but every now and then I go on these artistic splurges. I’ve been on one recently, and I wanted to share some of what I did with you 🙂 . So since I didn’t know where else to put it. . . *spreads hands dramatically* I have created this thread.
      I made a couple sketches of one of my OC’s, Kiet. One is a scene from my story, while the other is me having fun making him chibi/manga. I’ll tag a few people that know about him/his story in case they’re interested. 😀 Let’s see if I can get this to work. . .
      @anne_the_noob14 @hope-mcclellan @urwen-starial @kari-karast @h-jones

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Naiya Dyani
      @naiya-dyani

Here’s one:

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Naiya Dyani
        @naiya-dyani

And here’s the other. For some reason it wouldn’t let me do it all at once! 😛

Urwen Starial
          @urwen-starial

@naiya-dyani

I love them! So cute! If you’d ever like to do one of my characters, let me know, you know where I am. 😉

"Sea turtles, mate."

Naiya Dyani
            @naiya-dyani

@urwen-starial Ooh, that would be fun! You know, as long as you trusted me to not ruin them 😝.

Who would you want done most? Like I said, I’m in an artsy mood right now. 😉

Veraza Winterknight
              @kari-karast

@naiya-dyani

Oooh I like them!

"You can dance with my henchman."

Naiya Dyani
              @naiya-dyani

@kari-karast Thanks! I just made another, actually 😝. Camera is a lot worse in this one, though:

Veraza Winterknight
                @kari-karast

@naiya-dyani

Ooooh is that Kiet and Grace?

"You can dance with my henchman."

Naiya Dyani
                @naiya-dyani

@kari-karast Yup! My poor child 😭. . . *hugs Kiet*

Just warning everyone, I’m probably going to be off the map for about a week. My children need a vacation, and I was the one to give it to them. Okay, maybe I’m actually going to my grandmother’s where there isn’t any internet connection, but hey, I call it what I will 😀 . We’ll have fun and see you before too long! 👋😊

Urwen Starial
                  @urwen-starial

@naiya-dyani

have fun!

"Sea turtles, mate."

Livi Ryddle
                    @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani Aww I love them!! Especially the first one! Charcoal? OOhh also if you’d like to draw one (or two… or.. fifteen XD ) of my babies, I’d be totally ok with it!!

"Hey. Spit that out."
                    *ignores him and swallows frog*
                    _____
                    "This is the way."

Naiya Dyani
                    @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 I just used a 2B pencil for a few and a 4H once that one got dull (because I’m too lazy to sharpen it lol). I’ve been drawing a few more, but they’re kinda spoilery. . . 😝

Hmm, what do your characters look like? 😏

Turns out I’ve got (potentially only occasional) internet here, so I might be around more than I thought I would! 😄

Livi Ryddle
                      @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani Ah ok. Lol!

Oof… I’ll give you a list of names and let you pick like one or two because otherwise I’ll be here all night describing them all XD

Gwendolyn

Stilton (though I don’t have his description as fleshed out as I would like, so he’ll take me a bit longer to give you a description)

Werrley

Dane (whose name I actually changed to Greyl (pronounced like grail)… and will probably change again… *shrugs* he’s a WIP)

And… *thinks* …The Riders. There’s three of them… and so far, their design is very simple XD

And these guys are all from the same WIP; my NaNo novel 😀

Awesome!!

"Hey. Spit that out."
                      *ignores him and swallows frog*
                      _____
                      "This is the way."

Naiya Dyani
                      @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 Gwendolyn could be fun! And Werrley’s an owl, right? I could maybe make one of both of them! What do they look like? (Werrley as well, because, you know, there are lots of different kinds of owls 😛 )

Naiya Dyani
                        @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 @hope-mcclellan @urwen-starial @kari-karast @h-jones

GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!

I finished the first draft of my story!

*squee*

I mean, I still have a bunch of sections and scenes and development to put in, but I’ve essentially typed ‘the end’ for the first time in, like, five years. So I feel accomplished. 😀

I also changed the title of my story to “The Healer’s Song”. One of those fun titles you don’t understand until, like, the last paragraph. 😛

So yeah. I’ll go settle down now and see if that chocolate fountain from NaNo is still around. Hey, chocolate never goes bad. XD

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 110 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest