fb

My First Graphic Art Collage: Critique… Please?

Forums Art Art Critique My First Graphic Art Collage: Critique… Please?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    PursueWisdom
    @pursuewisdom

@eden-anderson

🙂 🙂 🙂

Sorry about the absence! Please feel free to tag me whenever you feel I need to come out again! I’ve been uper busy and have only been keeping up with my Parimian guild so far in terms of the forum.

"In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." ~Th.Jefferson

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@pursuewisdom

Hey that’s okay. I totally understand…and anyway, you have obligations to your guild before other random people like myself! 😉

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

PursueWisdom
    @pursuewisdom

@eden-anderson

Oh, dear! I cannot believe you took it that way! I apologize. I was attempting to express that I’ve been having difficulty keeping up with everything on here :), and have been trying to keep up with my guild lessons and members because they’ve been bugging me the most. 😛 Obviously, I fail to possess your talents, milady, as a general forum and guild member. 🙂

On another note, I feel terrible that I’ve been posting up updates on what I’ve read and wrote but you’re not able to see it since it’s guild-filtered. Perhaps I can either post it in a general thread (is there one for this type of thing already?) or should I public message you? I’m not very good at doing large groups… but I’d love to keep up with your going-ons, etc. And I wish to not neglect you, dearie!

"In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." ~Th.Jefferson

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@pursuewisdom

NO! You’re fine! I was just being goofy…I am not offended at all!!!

And that’s okay, because I did the same thing in my own guild! Please don’t feel bad! And public messaging was just fine. 😀 Aw, shucks!! I want to keep up with you too!❤️❤️

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest