fb

My crazy book idea. (boy, that ain't clickbait at all)

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions My crazy book idea. (boy, that ain't clickbait at all)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Thomas (CrØss_Bl₳de)
    @thewirelessblade

A while back, I had the idea of writing a book based of Minecraft. I’m not the first person who’s ever thought of that, much less done it (I could name plenty of Minecraft books). But when it comes to staying with large scale projects… Let’s just say I’m not the best at it.

Now that I’m here and have reevaluated my writing, I’d like to give it another go but with a Christian theme. But how I don’t know.

Help?

*Forum Signature here*

Hedges
    @h-jones

@thewirelessblade Ah, yes, Minecraft books! Fun to read and even more fun to write, in my opinion. I approve. *nods sagely*

As for Christian themes, there are a lot of things you could consider. Friendship, sacrifice, mercy, justice, justice vs. mercy, etc. etc. etc. I suggest you read https://storyembers.org/how-explicit-should-my-faith-be-in-my-stories/. It’s a really useful resource, and could potentially change your perspective on writing.

Hope this helps. 🙂

Married a blacksmith, and now frequently uses his knowledge for writing fantasy.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest